Character Interactions at Artist Point

ChipNDale_622

Earning My Ears
How are the character interactions at Artist Point? My LO loves Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, so this was a must-do for his birthday, but was wondering if it was more of a “Chef Mickey’s” where they rush through or a “Garden Grill” where they take their time and come around a couple of time.

How are the character interactions at Artist Point? My LO loves Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, so this was a must-do for his birthday, but was wondering if it was more of a “Chef Mickey’s” where they rush through or a “Garden Grill” where they take their time and come around a couple of time.
We love the interaction there. ❤️❤️ Last time was in February. DS does not talk but that didn't stop them from staying for a nice visit and engaging with him. We were there long enough they stopped by twice. Snow White and Dopey stayed some time. We didn't feel rushed at all when we met the Queen. One of our best character meals we've ever done and we've done them for decades, this one a few times.

We went last summer and it was awesome!! The queen was amazing and Snow White and the dwarfs weren’t rushed at all with us. Great food too!

We've only been once but the characters were not rushed at all! My kids especially loved the queen.

I've bene twice and always had great character interactions there (not rushed at all).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter