Chantelle's Planning Journal-YCG/CG/Morrocco DP-AND WE'RE OFF!!!!!!!!

Only 4 more days until we go! I am getting pretty excited now other then my mom continues to be a b*tch and said she was going to throw out all my younger sisters things when she is away so now my sister is saying she is not coming. I just can't believe how inconsiderate she can be right before my wedding. That and she waited until 4 days before we go before she bothered to go get a permission letter done up so I can take my 15 year old brother out of the country. Obviously my wedding doesn't rate high on her priority list.

So I finished all the program fans these weekend and I made up a doorhanger for our hotel room door so people can find our room and so that everyone knows we are getting married. Here's the front:

DSCN1512.jpg

And the back for after we are married:

DSCN1511.jpg

I still need to pack, but I think I pretty much have everything I need at this point. I spent a good part of sunday shopping and bought myself three new pairs of shorts and 2 new shirts. I got a new swimsuit last week and I have been slowly picking up all my toiletries. A special thank you to my MOH for making an extremely detailed packing list for everyone to follow. It is a little out of control, but it has been very helpful.

I also got my hair highlighted this weekend and will be getting it cut tommorow because the moron didn't hear me say I wanted it cut too when I booked and they were filled up that day.

On the dress front, I went for a fitting today and it now actually fits my bust, but I am getting a few weird wrinkles and still have a bit of a back bulge so they were going to take it back out a tiny bit. Here's hoping it is perfect when I go to get it on friday.

In final preparations for the trip, tommorow we are taking our pets over to my friends so they can watch them while we are away. My friends three year old is very excited because my sisters Gineau Pig shares the same name as her...Morgan. The bunny, Keeko, is mine we got when Curtis and I first started dating. I can't wait to introduce the bulldog and the bunny!

DSCN1509-1.jpg

Everything you've done is wonderful Chantelle! I noticed the date on your PJ earlier today and realized you only have a week left. You will be getting so excited soon!

I'm sorry your mother has decided to act this way. It's so sad for them really. It sounds like you have a great group around to support you. I know your day will be fantastic regardless of that situation! :hug:

I love the door hanger! You've definitely put your talents to work for your wedding.

Good luck and best wishes!

Only 4 more days until we go!
In final preparations for the trip, tommorow we are taking our pets over to my friends so they can watch them while we are away. My friends three year old is very excited because my sisters Gineau Pig shares the same name as her...Morgan. The bunny, Keeko, is mine we got when Curtis and I first started dating. I can't wait to introduce the bulldog and the bunny!

DSCN1509-1.jpg

oh my gosh - I LOVE your furbabies!!!! :goodvibes here's sending you tons of :love: and :hug: and :wizard: oh and of course ...pixiedust:

:hourglass until you are :bride: and :groom: !!!

Michelle :cloud9:

I'm so looking forward to your trip report! Everything you have made and done is fantastic and you have given me so much inspiration and I'm sorry to say I have stoelen a few ideas from you.

I'm having mother probelms as well but all I can say is its your day and you enjoy it.

Good Luck and congrats for july 17th

Chantelle,

I absolutely love those luggage tags, and door knockers...I wish I had that creativity.
Everything looks great...sorry about the drama with your mom. I'm sure it's hard on you and everyone else involved! I wish you well, and good luck, and congratulations! You are doing the right thing...don't worry about the negative ones trying to hold you back!

Now, remember this statement and tell it to me in about 7 months when I'm ready to kill someone in DF's family!:rotfl:

Well the countdown is on, and family drama aside, I am very much looking forward to both my little sis getting married, and for the chance of having a sibling vacation.

Thank you everyone for supporting my sister and offering her such great words of wisdom and advice. I can't do it all myself and it is nice to have such great support outside of the family, from people who are removed from the drama.

I have to say, that I too love everything my sister has crafted up and look forward to the day that she gets to help me with all my wedding items!

Oh my gosh - that picture of the bunny and guinea pig together... you could not get more cuteness in a single photo! Now *I* want a bunny...:rotfl:

Oh my gosh - that picture of the bunny and guinea pig together... you could not get more cuteness in a single photo! Now *I* want a bunny...:rotfl:

You can't have the bunny, but my fiance would gladly give you the gineau pig. It is my sisters we are watching and Curtis hates the way they squeek. He was really not happy with me when I agreed to take it.

This is my last post before we leave tommorow morning! I am excited but also a little sad to go because then all my planning will be over. I do still have a second wedding to plan for in the upcoming weeks so it should be good.

Thank you everyone for your ideas and your support. I am so glad I found this boards. I was not at all excited about my wedding until I found all of you and got to see how great a Disney wedding could actually be.

I had a minor break-down today because my dress still doesn't fit me perfectly, but I am sure it will work out. I will let you all know more about it in my trip report.

Thanks once again and I look forward to talking to you all once I am back as Mrs.Doll.

Chantelle, just wanted to wish you a safe trip - how excited you must be - all your dreams coming true! and I'm sure the gown will be stunning - just like you. wishing you happiness today and always...

Michelle :cloud9:

Have a great trip-- enjoy every single second of it because it goes by so incredibly fast!! Take lots of photos and whatever you do-- enjoy yourself!! Be careful!!

CONGRATULATIONS CHANTELLE!!!​

You are now a married woman:bride: and enjoying your wedding day at Disney!!!:banana: Have a blast and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!! :hippie:

Well the countdown is on, and family drama aside, I am very much looking forward to both my little sis getting married, and for the chance of having a sibling vacation.

Thank you everyone for supporting my sister and offering her such great words of wisdom and advice. I can't do it all myself and it is nice to have such great support outside of the family, from people who are removed from the drama.

I have to say, that I too love everything my sister has crafted up and look forward to the day that she gets to help me with all my wedding items!

You're very sweet. I'm sure your support has the meant the world to Chantelle.

Enjoy every minute of the trip...and we'll be waiting for pics!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter