Chantelle's Planning Journal-YCG/CG/Morrocco DP-AND WE'RE OFF!!!!!!!!

I hope after all the drama with your mom, you enjoyed your day. I just found your PJ and realized as I was reading....SHE'S MARRIED NOW.:wizard: I hope your day was beautiful and everything you dreamt of. Can't wait to see your pictures.

I also just read the PJ, and well...YOU'RE MARRIED!!! Congrats, and I'm sure that all of the problems you were thinking about up until the wedding day were pushed out of your mind on the wedding day. Hopefully it went just as you planned, and if not I hope the detours were for the better. I also hope that your 2nd ceremony goes well! I'm Catholic as well and although no one is pressuring me into getting married in a Catholic church (although I'm sure my grandma wants to say something) I will probably end up having a very small ceremony as well. Mainly because it would really grate on my nerves if the church didn't recognize my marraige.

Can't wait to read your TR!

Hey everyone,

Chantelle, Curtis and all the rest of us are back safe and sound, and Chantelle and Curtis are happily married! :love: woo hoo!

The wedding was beautiful, and the pictures are amazing, so hopefully Chantelle will post some soon for you all to see.

Your dress is gorgous!!!!!!!!!!!! I also realy liked your centerpiece idea of a Mickey topiary in a vase. I think that I might have to steal your idea if you don't mind. I have to ask, where did you find the Mickey head used in your invites and luggage tags? They are so cute, I have been trying to find something like that. Is there any way that I could get a copy of it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter