Chances of a walk-in seating at an already booked restaurant??

To be fair, it's often difficult to decipher the tone of people's posts. It wasn't easy for me to understand that you would be canceling an ADR when you're joking around that you'd be a "no show". It's often better to err on the side of caution and specify for that reason. This subject strikes a nerve on this forum all the time. It's definitely a hot button topic that needs a bit of diplomacy.

I hope you don't take the concerns as personal attacks.

I would've better understood if the PP simply stated their concern rather than putting words in people's mouths... ie. the OP said he typically no shows... when did I say that?

Thanks beccasmom! Yeah, since we already have ADRs, we just might be one of those "no shows" :rolleyes1 what can I say, we are the "go with the flow" types, reservations just aren't our thing ;).

I would've better understood if the PP simply stated their concern rather than putting words in people's mouths... ie. the OP said he typically no shows... when did I say that?

Re-read what you posted above, particularly the bolded part, then tell me how I should have taken it. Obviously I misunderstood you.... my apologies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter