Challenged Accepted! Our Year of Disney with a toddler 2/27 x2

I'm back and caught up! :goodvibes

Your December trip sounds great so far! I'm sure it will be awesome staying at the Grand and it seems you are taking good advantage of being there and visiting the other monorail resorts.

I love your first night plans of doing all the rider swaps - sounds like a blast!

Just realized you share a birthday with my dad! Hope you have a very happy one - how could you not at WDW, I guess. :rotfl:

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip!

Oh goodness I see the APs sucked you in just like us! Does that mean we will be there at the same time? Where are you staying at? This is our first time being there with the decorations too. To say I am excited is an understatement, that's for sure! Thanks for reading!

They sure did! Lol. I'll be staying at AOA for the first time. I'm really excited about it because the theming looks so fun for the kids. I'm going with my sister and we have 4 kids between the two of us ages 7, 4, 3, 2! I know they'll love the play area & maybe it'll even be warm enough for a swim at some point in our trip.

We will be there at the same time. Maybe we'll see you around. :) I've heard the holiday decorations are so beautiful they can bring tears to your eyes!

Have a safe and fun trip!!

Your next 2 days sound great! Love the 7DMT and all the rides you'll get on it! Happy early birthday! Your birthday plans sound like so much fun! I say eat the two cupcakes! It's a special day. :) And I must try that burger at the Plaza at some point. Sounds really good!

They sure did! Lol. I'll be staying at AOA for the first time. I'm really excited about it because the theming looks so fun for the kids. I'm going with my sister and we have 4 kids between the two of us ages 7, 4, 3, 2! I know they'll love the play area & maybe it'll even be warm enough for a swim at some point in our trip.

We will be there at the same time. Maybe we'll see you around. :) I've heard the holiday decorations are so beautiful they can bring tears to your eyes!

Have a safe and fun trip!!

Oh we LOVED AoA - the kids will love it, it's really great. I'm hoping it will be warm enough to swim. The Nemo pool & play area is really cool. I'm hoping we'll be able to swim so that Gavin can check out the Alice in Wonderland splash area at the GF.

Your next 2 days sound great! Love the 7DMT and all the rides you'll get on it! Happy early birthday! Your birthday plans sound like so much fun! I say eat the two cupcakes! It's a special day. :) And I must try that burger at the Plaza at some point. Sounds really good!

Definitely eating 2 cupcakes on my birthday ;) The burgers are really good. The create your own burger at Sci Fi is very similar or the same as the one at the Plaza if I didn't mention that already.

Your plans look wonderful and I have a special picture for you!

You guys are going to LOVE it!

Your trip is SO close right now! If I don't get back here before you leave, have an amazing time!

Your plans look wonderful and I have a special picture for you!

You guys are going to LOVE it!

Your trip is SO close right now! If I don't get back here before you leave, have an amazing time!

I LOVE that picture, it makes me so excited to be there! Thanks! 9 days!!!

Interested to see what the Garden Grove meal is like - I don't think I've ever seen that one in a TR!

So sad that the Osborne Lights may be gone soon! :sad2:

I'm back and caught up! :goodvibes

Your December trip sounds great so far! I'm sure it will be awesome staying at the Grand and it seems you are taking good advantage of being there and visiting the other monorail resorts.

I love your first night plans of doing all the rider swaps - sounds like a blast!

Just realized you share a birthday with my dad! Hope you have a very happy one - how could you not at WDW, I guess. :rotfl:

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip!

I tried not to plan too much time away from the resort as we want to enjoy it, but the Magic Kingdom is RIGHT THERE . I'm hoping my plan balances our time well. Thanks! I think this birthday will be hard to top! :thumbsup2

Oh and welcome back! Cannot wait to hear about Aulani

Interested to see what the Garden Grove meal is like - I don't think I've ever seen that one in a TR!

So sad that the Osborne Lights may be gone soon! :sad2:

I don't know of any DISers that have eaten there and I'm not sure how we even stumbled upon it but we are really looking forward to it!

I didn't realize the CP dinner package was so expensive. I guess its been awhile since I've done one. But I think seeing NPH as narrator would be worth it. Changing to Via is a great idea. I love it there.

More great plans and glad you like the pic! ;)

I didn't realize the CP dinner package was so expensive. I guess its been awhile since I've done one. But I think seeing NPH as narrator would be worth it. Changing to Via is a great idea. I love it there.

More great plans and glad you like the pic! ;)

The CP is pretty steep when you compare to menu prices. I can't find the list, but for dinner I think it starts around $55 per person. With tax and everything I'm guesstimating about $140 for Via Napoli, and $150 for Chefs de France. It's a lot for one meal but for NPH we figure there is no other way to do it!

We're here! This feels like a dream. About to nap in my super comfy Grand Floridian bed :)

We're here! This feels like a dream. About to nap in my super comfy Grand Floridian bed :)

Congrats on making it there and best of luck for your adventure! I could go for a nap in a super comfy bed right about now and it wasn't even a travel day for me :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter