Chai lattes in the parks - Starbucks vs Joffrey's

marielynn724

DIS Veteran
I'm a big tea drinker (not a coffee fan) and I love my chai lattes in the morning. I'm not really a fan of the ones at Starbucks - has anyone tried the chai lattes at the Joffrey's carts? I only just found out they serve them. Are they any better than the ones Starbucks makes?

The frozen one at Royal Anandpur in Animal Kingdom across from Yak & Yeti is good when it’s warm. They also have real tea, including chai. It’s a Joffrey’s.

I am also a huge fan of tea in general (DH and I don't drink coffee at all), as well as chai! Joffrey's is by far the best in my opinion. The frozen chai in Animal Kingdom is my favorite of Disney snacks, ranking above any ice cream bar or Dole Whip lol!

I'm a big tea drinker (not a coffee fan) and I love my chai lattes in the morning. I'm not really a fan of the ones at Starbucks - has anyone tried the chai lattes at the Joffrey's carts? I only just found out they serve them. Are they any better than the ones Starbucks makes?
I was literally contemplating asking this question (although I am okay with Starbucks - got to make do with what you got sometimes!), so I am SO glad you asked it!

Also, does anyone know if they have it at any of the resorts? Maybe POFQ in particular…?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter