Celebs

Ive met Adam Lambert 7 times this year, and Lady GaGa twice. The 2nd time being 2 days ago.
I've only ever tried to meet them though, because they are my 2 idols. :lovestruc

I've met 3oh!3, Miley Cyrus, Timbaland, Charice, Allison Iraheta, and various other celebs at MuchMusic/MOD/MMVA'S. But i didnt try for them as much as Adam/GaGa.

This is my favourite picture with Adam thusfar...
41162_10150274434105257_751065256_14364558_8038056_n.jpg

I've met Bethany Dillon, she's super nice. Not well known but an amazing singer.

I also met and hung out with the guys from Between The Trees. They were the band at the camp I went to. They sung happy birthday to me. :upsidedow
If you don't know who they are I suggest you check them out, they're amazing.

Well, it depends entirely on your definition of celebrity.
I met Julie Andrews at a book signing, and yes she and I actually had a brief conversation.
I met Whoopi Goldberg at stagedoor for Xanadu, and again, we did have a brief conversation.
I met Sean Hayes and Kristin Chenoweth, also at stagedoor, but they were very, very quick. The only conversation was 'You're fantastic!' from me and Kristin squeaked thank you.
Broadway actor wise, I met Sherie Rene Scott, Kerry Butler, Cheyenne Jackson, Karen Olivo, Josefina Scaglione (pretty much the whole West Side Story OBC), One cycle of the cast of Spring Awakening, most of the cast of American Idiot, Some of the Billy Elliot kids, Some Legally Blonde ppl (but not as much for that show, because I had a backstage tour)... one of my best friends is an actor. He is currently doing a Disney Channel pilot called Kickin' It and he was in Tarzan on Broadway.
I've gotten letters from Jenn Gambatese and David Bologna, both Broadway actors. And I got multiple postcards from Kerry Ellis, West End/Broadway star.

meeting celebs wise... i've met the jonas brothers, josh stricktland, bebe nueiwurth, aaron carter, matt laurer, al roker (went 2 the today show while in NYC), john lithgow, jump 5, sherie renee scott, mattew morrison, addam lambert(when he was in wicked), roger bart (singing voice of hercules)... there are more, most of which are broadway actors, but i'm a little brain dead from school :upsidedow

omg i totally forgot to add the amazing Josh strickland!!!!!!! i love him! i've also met montel willams(tlak show host) annie duke (poker player)

i went to a celebrity charity poker tournament, my parents and uncle played, so my sister and i got into the after party. there was a huge karaoke contest,(one of the contestants was the lead singer or nickleback) and had random people and celebs coming up to me after i sang telling me i was great!! if you look up joe rietman(sp) single ladies on youtube you'll see him preforming RIGHT after me... needless to say he won the contest. my uncle also went to school with the plain white t's ( trying to work on him geting me them 4 my sweet 16 preformers!)

and kinda celeb-ish~ we have friends on the news, every black friday we'll go and dance on their building plaza and be on tv. my friends dad also has an emmy.

Sadly I've never met any celebrities before, unless walking by random book signings at a book store counts. I am planning on sending a letter to a few celebrities soon though, I hope they send back an autograph! :goodvibes

i never did but my dad met, got an autograph, and was mike iaconelli's chaufeur for a weekend

mike iaconelli is a professional fisher and my dad volunteered to help at a big tournament where all the fishers got driven around

first of all, jamie....your life is amazing, your IDOLS gaga & adam lambert both TWICE! you are sooo lucky!!!!!

i wrote to leonardo dicaprio once when i was 12, and got a stupid flyer back to join his fanclub.

i've met a few celebs

i've met the cast of hairspray a few yrs ago when the movie was coming out;

n1643550032_17640_9158.jpg

n1643550032_17648_2398.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

n1643550032_17653_3735.jpg

24917_1214094086177_1643550032_457526_1812730_n.jpg

i met CANADIAN HOCKEY SUPERSTAR RICK NASH at a bar in my city!!! hahaha :rotfl:

and i recently met JAMES MARSTERS!! (who played spike on buffy!!) I met him at a Fan Expo and got a professional pic with him. I have to upload my pic though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter