Celebs

IWasBornToLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Have you ever contacted a celeb? If so, who was it? Did they respond? How did you find a legit address to contact them at?

Sorry kinda bored, but curious. :goodvibes

On a Jonas Brothers Live Chat I asked them a question, I'm not sure if they responded, my server crashed after I sent the question ):

I tweeted to Darren Criss once and he answered me. It was really awesome.

I wrote to JK Rowling for a school project in 5th grade.
I got an automated letter and a signed photo about 2 years later.
Some kid in my grade wrote to her and got the same thing.
I lost my letter and my picture though. :(

Oh I have more. XD

Ellen Degeneres follows me on twitter and I got one of those automated letter things from Daniel Radcliffe.

i posted on the band perry's facebook and they replied... and my better story:

i was in line to meet the jonas brothers, and there was a stack of luggage on the side (the line was through the tour bus parking/ backstage area) my mom said i should take a picture of the luggage tags, so i took a couple. they all had office numbers, but one also had a cell number. we called the number about two weeks ago, a lady picked up, and i don't know why but we asked for kevin. she then said "honey, it's for you." i talked to him for a moment and made it sound like i was working in a calling office. i then hung up. so i either have kevin jonas' wife danielle's number... or their mom's cell number!!!!

I sent fanmail to Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta, and Matt Giraud from American Idol when they were on the show, and Kris and Adam both sent me signed pictures (Adam even personalized it to me. :lovestruc )

The winner of the Next Star 2 follows me on twitter. :rotfl: I don't even watch that show, I've seen like 3 episodes in my life. :rotfl:

This year in buisness class we have to contact a celeb to get an autograph I am thinking about contacting one of my 80s idols cause they probably will respond so I will let you how it turns out

I've had quite a few celebrities respond to me on Twitter:

Chad Lindberg (Jesse from The Fast and the Furious and Ash from Supernatural).
Jeff Eastin (creator of White Collar).
Jim Beaver (Bobby from Supernatural).
Jim Campolongo (a writer for White Collar).
Marsha Thomason (Diana from White Collar).
Sandford Bookstaver (director for shows like Fringe, House, and White Collar).
Terry Adams (professional BMX flatland rider).
Jordan Pundik (lead singer of the band New Found Glory).

And I've gotten direct messages from:

Jeff Eastin
John Fugelsang (comedian).
Eddie McClintock (Pete Lattimer from Warehouse 13).

And during one of his live chats, Matt Cohen (Young John from Supernatural) answered a few of my questions and gave me a shout-out.

I've had quite a few celebrities respond to me on Twitter:

Chad Lindberg (Jesse from The Fast and the Furious and Ash from Supernatural).
Jeff Eastin (creator of White Collar).
Jim Beaver (Bobby from Supernatural).
Jim Campolongo (a writer for White Collar).
Marsha Thomason (Diana from White Collar).
Sandford Bookstaver (director for shows like Fringe, House, and White Collar).
Terry Adams (professional BMX flatland rider).
Jordan Pundik (lead singer of the band New Found Glory).

And I've gotten direct messages from:

Jeff Eastin
John Fugelsang (comedian).
Eddie McClintock (Pete Lattimer from Warehouse 13).

And during one of his live chats, Matt Cohen (Young John from Supernatural) answered a few of my questions and gave me a shout-out.

10 bucks says I'm the only other diser that knows who this is xD

Travis Clark tweeted me once and James Frost from the Automatic follows me on tumblr, haha.

Oh I remember when Travis tweeted you and you texted me. xD

Um, The Script answered my questions the 2 times I've asked on their website but I've met them anyway so. And I met All Time Low too. But I haven't really like contacted any celebs via the internet or anything tbh.

I've met the comedian Jim Gaffigan twice before. He's a pretty cool guy to have met! When I walked up to him, my parents were trailing behind me (I was.. 13 at the time, I believe), and he said "Hi, are you a runaway?". He also said "Wow, you're really pale, like me." and signed my DVD "To Megan, My Pale Princess".

The second time was in a way more crowded venue, and it was really rushed.

And my dad rode Mission Space with John Stamos and his 2 bodyguards a few years ago.

meeting celebs wise... i've met the jonas brothers, josh stricktland, bebe nueiwurth, aaron carter, matt laurer, al roker (went 2 the today show while in NYC), john lithgow, jump 5, sherie renee scott, mattew morrison, addam lambert(when he was in wicked), roger bart (singing voice of hercules)... there are more, most of which are broadway actors, but i'm a little brain dead from school :upsidedow

I met Rocky Blier. He's not very well known but there's a movie made about him so I'll count it xD

Ughh....I met Bill Clinton while he was campaigning for Hillary a few years ago.

I think that's it.

I HAVE contacted Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, and Mitchel Musso. I found a fan phone number for each of them. None of them responded or picked up though...:confused3

See I saw someone filming something once... I had no idea who they were but a lot of people were crowded around them :confused3

I was just curious because I was thinking of writing some people and wondered how it went for you guys :)

I've met John Corbett...and that's the only celeb i've ever met.
I went into the city 2 times to see Robert Pattinson filming Remember Me (one of the times he walked past me and he was only 5 ft away from me! :D), once to see him at Planet Hollywood in the city, and once to see him at the NYC premiere of Remember Me. When I went to see him at Planet Hollywood I saw Anderson Cooper filming at Times Square covering election day.
I've seen Emilie de Ravin, Pierce Brosnan, and Ruby Jerins (filming Remember Me)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter