Celebrity sightings @ Disney Parks

In May 2005, DH and I saw George Eads from CSI at DCA with his fiancee, he was there filming Regis and Kelly the next day.

My sister and I saw Carnie Wilson a couple of years ago at DL and we stopped and talked with her for a little bit. She was soo nice and introduced us to her hubby and then took a couple of pics (that I just can't find right now). This year, I met Guy Fieri at the Food and Wine festival.. Not sure if that counts, but at least I could find the picture ;)
guyfieri01.jpg
[/IMG]

I thought this was really funny, but when i started thinking of the celebs i saw at disneyland and started making a list i noticed one thing pretty CRAZY about my list:
1. Michael Jackson (new years i think '94}
2. George Michael ('95)
3. Michael Douglas ('01)
4. Michael Eisner ('86 captain EO opening) i know he is not a celeb. but still bad ***.

ALL THE FAMOUS PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN AT DISNEYLAND ALL HAVE MICHAEL IN THEIR NAMES????!!! i didnt even realize it till i started thinking about it for this thread.

March 09 at The ohana restaurant in the poly at DW we saw Steve Young. I got to chat with his wife while out kids played together waiting for our names to be called. Then the ohana singer did a song for my husband Somewhere over the rainbow thanking him for his service in the military ( he just came back from Iraq at that time) And Steve Young came over to our table and shook my husband's hand.

Hey, thats great. Looks like Mr Young is a man with his head on strait.

Thanx too your husband and your family for your service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter