Celebrity sightings @ Disney Parks

DisneyMax74

Mouseketeer
Hey guys,

An earlier thread made me think of this. I thought it would be fun if people posted any pics or stories they have of seeing celebs at the parks. Maybe this has been done before but I havent seen it.

I dont have any pics myself but my in laws have home video of Liberace at Disneyland in the 60s.

The only celeb Ive seen was Dustin Diamond. lol Screech from Saved by the bell. I know, not a big deal but thats all I got folks. lol :rotfl:

Got any celeb at the park pics? Lets see em.

I saw Julie Andrews filming something once, but she was waaay far off in the distance sectioned off from regular park guests. It's been many years ago now.

Every once in a while someone will post that they saw someone. I recall somone saw Sawyer from Lost I think. Last trip I tried looking at all the people I saw with plaids but I didn't recognize anyone. :confused3 But then I'm not good with faces. I get confused just watching movies and tv if someone in one scene is the same person from a previous one. So I probably wouldn't know who they are if I bumped in to them! :rotfl:

We've seen Guy Fieri and Keegan Gerhard from Food Network, Pamela Anderson, Joey MacIntyre and his wife, and the guy who wrote He's Just Not That Into You (I don't remember his name as it was my husband who actually recognized him). We were also there one weekend that David Arquette and Courtney Cox Arquette were in the parks and lots of other people had seen them, but we didn't.

We saw Hulk Hogan and his entourage at WDW in '04, we were in line for Test Track. They stopped loading us normal people and brought in his group from another door directly onto the ride. :laughing: There were a couple of young girls in his group (I think one was probably his daughter) that were wearing string bikini tops - thought that was interesting, especially since she was probably about 16 at that time....:rolleyes:

We have seen a number of celebrities over the years but my fav was 4 years ago during MM. Jack Johnson was there w/ his fam. We ended up on Casey Jr at the same time as them. They were in the car behind us so we took a bunch of pics of us w/ him- w/out him seeing. Only later did I realize I should have sung "I need this old train to break down"...

I have a video from the mid-90s of Stevie Wonder riding the roller coaster in Toontown. :)

We also saw this guy doing some filming in November 2009. I have no idea who he is though.

IMG_0270-1.jpg

Don't know how to post the picture here. But, my boys got to get there picture taken with Christie Brinkley a few years back. She was waiting for her husband and kids to ride Autopia

We stayed in the Villas last November and Adam Sandler was there for a couple nights but we never did see him, we thought maybe we passed him pushing the stroller with his two little ones in Downtown Disney, early morning, but were never positive. He was driving a car with a plate that said Sandler on it. It was also the week for the Christmas morning parade shooting so we saw Demi Lovato, Ryan Seacrest, and Salena Gomez (who walked right passed us but I can't find the picture).

DisneyTripOctober09039.jpg

DisneyTripOctober09014.jpg

I have a video from the mid-90s of Stevie Wonder riding the roller coaster in Toontown. :)

We also saw this guy doing some filming in November 2009. I have no idea who he is though.

IMG_0270-1.jpg

Is it Paul Walker from 'Fast and the Furious'? (Not too sure with the side on view).

Last summer we saw Kurt Wariner at Animal Kingdon at WDW. He had a whole entourage of disney people with him along with his family.

Years ago I saw (then) Princess Fergie and her kids. They were riding the Matterhorn, and had to have it shut down and cleared off just so they could ride it.:rotfl2:

I had to move this thread over to the DL Community Board (it's not planning-related).

We've actually had a few threads in the last few years on this same topic. One of them was shut down because (I think) people were posting photos of celebrities that they didn't take (they got them from various gossip or news sites, I think), but it's interesting to look back on some of the other threads that didn't get closed to see who people have seen at DLR. It seems like a lot of the same celebrities are seen at DLR often (often enough to make me think they have APs or just endless free admission).

I would have loooooooved to be there on the day when "Sawyer" from "Lost" was there. I would have had to stalk him around the park. Why can't he ever go to DLR during the times when I am there, like HalloweenTime or Christmastime? Well, maybe now that his show is finished he will have more time for DLR!!:rotfl2:

I have never seen any of the 'good' people that other people have seen. My celeb sightings have been lackluster. I have seen (legendary local SoCal weatherman) Dallas Raines, with his wife and two kids (one of whom was pitching a fit in front of POTC). I have seen actor Paul Sorvino and his wife walking through Tomorrowland to Main Street. There is someone else I am forgetting who was also pretty unexciting and we just saw her last year. Why can't I remember who it was?

But I can say that I went to Disneyland with a celebrity - Bret Michaels, whose name everyone should know these days, given all of his recent stories in the news, both good and bad. He was not famous at the time we went to DL (the Poison debut album came out only about 2 or 3 months after the Disneyland trip, if I recall), but he is most certainly a celebrity now!! That was one of my most fun trips to DL, I must say. Bret was a lot of fun and a big kid at heart - he loved DL and he loved comparing the differences between DL and WDW. He also loved mischief, like jumping out of the vehicle in the middle of the Pinocchio and Mr. Toad rides. He also loved POTC. (Anyway, I have photos of Bret on the first page and sprinkled throughout my TR on other pages - link below in signature.)

Samantha Brown at Epcot while she was filming her special. Our waiter at Le Chef too a looooong time to give us our check so we completely missed our chance to meet her.

We saw Cindy Crawford and her daughter in Toontown last Father's Day. I was standing at Goofy's barnstormer and her daughter ran up and stood next to me and my daughter as we watched the coaster come by. I recognized the daughter as looking familiar then she ran back to her mom (they were 2 moms both out with their daughters) and I then recognized Cindy. They had a CM with them but they were being left alone. We then went to Mickey's house and as we came out the exit, their party was coming in. As we passed, my sister says "How's it going", Cindy said "fine thanks" and we went on our way. I didn't take pictures - they were out having fun and I'm not into the celebrity thing.

Last October, we saw Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower (from Dancing with the Stars) there filming something.

Chelsie is in the center of the pic in the red and Louie is standing behind her. We really didn't see them until after we walked by, we just noticed the camera and the lights.
iE12A2211-8B6B-4B99-81FC-4E0C2CA7FE3F.jpg

Years ago I saw (then) Princess Fergie and her kids. They were riding the Matterhorn, and had to have it shut down and cleared off just so they could ride it.:rotfl2:

Was that waaaaay back in say, 1987-ish? I was there that day, I think she was wearing some sort of navy dress or top with big white polka dots. I was in line with my kids for the Teacups and the ride was shut down for her and one of her DD's to ride alone...kind of sad thinking back, it looked like they were very self conscious with everyone looking on.

During the last 2 trips to DL, we've seen a celebrity each time with a plaid. We usually notice the plaid first and then the celebrity. We saw Pamela Anderson on one trip, and David Krumholtz (Charlie Epps from Numbers)on another. Both were enjoying the day with their families or loved ones.

I had to move this thread over to the DL Community Board (it's not planning-related).

We've actually had a few threads in the last few years on this same topic. One of them was shut down because (I think) people were posting photos of celebrities that they didn't take (they got them from various gossip or news sites, I think), but it's interesting to look back on some of the other threads that didn't get closed to see who people have seen at DLR. It seems like a lot of the same celebrities are seen at DLR often (often enough to make me think they have APs or just endless free admission).

I would have loooooooved to be there on the day when "Sawyer" from "Lost" was there. I would have had to stalk him around the park. Why can't he ever go to DLR during the times when I am there, like HalloweenTime or Christmastime? Well, maybe now that his show is finished he will have more time for DLR!!:rotfl2:

I have never seen any of the 'good' people that other people have seen. My celeb sightings have been lackluster. I have seen (legendary local SoCal weatherman) Dallas Raines, with his wife and two kids (one of whom was pitching a fit in front of POTC). I have seen actor Paul Sorvino and his wife walking through Tomorrowland to Main Street. There is someone else I am forgetting who was also pretty unexciting and we just saw her last year. Why can't I remember who it was?

But I can say that I went to Disneyland with a celebrity - Bret Michaels, whose name everyone should know these days, given all of his recent stories in the news, both good and bad. He was not famous at the time we went to DL (the Poison debut album came out only about 2 or 3 months after the Disneyland trip, if I recall), but he is most certainly a celebrity now!! That was one of my most fun trips to DL, I must say. Bret was a lot of fun and a big kid at heart - he loved DL and he loved comparing the differences between DL and WDW. He also loved mischief, like jumping out of the vehicle in the middle of the Pinocchio and Mr. Toad rides. He also loved POTC. (Anyway, I have photos of Bret on the first page and sprinkled throughout my TR on other pages - link below in signature.)

Wow, you knew Bret Michaels? Thats awesome.

This past summer I saw Cheap Trick, Poison and Def Leopard in concert. Poison sounded the best by far.

Thats a pretty cool Disneyland story you got there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter