• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrity Big Brother season 2...Spoiler's Welcome

Of course they're going to wait until Friday to discuss what happened with Scaramucci. I was so happy to see Ricky Williams is playing. He hasn't really been on the show, which means he hasn't done much. So glad to see he is there to win.

Speaking of Tamar, how funny was it when Eva Marie went into the room and started asking Lolo what their final 2 name should be right in front of Tamar.

I DVr'd the show and it was awful breaking up ugh... so annoyed thats Comcast!
Julie said at the end see why 2 guests went home or something like that.
Guess they will explain Scaramucci then.

Twist: Anthony was not a REAL HG, he was a "plant" and is no longer in the house. (more details to come)

I have not seen any more details, but looks more and more that Anthony was in fact a plant or mole, for what reason is anyone's guess. Also, it looks like Jonathan will be voted out, of course anything can change by tomorrow night.

Rumor has it that Lolo and Tamar got into a pretty heated argument. Lolo may have been kicked out of the house.

Rumor has it that Lolo and Tamar got into a pretty heated argument. Lolo may have been kicked out of the house.

I heard that rumor too, but LoLo is still in the house and the two of them have apparently "made up". Of course there is always tomorrow lol.

I never tuned into the Braxton Family show, I guess she was the pain in the butt sister!!!!!!

i think my favorite is Ricky Williams this year, he doesn't get much airtime, maybe he can fly under the radar for the win.

I’m a few episodes behind and I just watched the eviction episode. Did it seem to anyone else that Julie was trying way too hard when she was talking to Jonathan? She was acting more like a fan than the host she usually is. I don’t know if I like it..I’ll have to see next eviction if she does it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter