Celebrity Big Brother season 2...Spoiler's Welcome

Here's a few contestants:

Scaramucci will be one of 12 houseguests on “Big Brother: Celebrity Edition,” which premieres Jan. 21, according to Entertainment Weekly.

He will join other famous faces including Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte, one-time O.J. Simpson houseguest Kato Kaelin, former WWE wrestler Natalie Eva Marie and former NFL running back Ricky Williams.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...J4_ydiik7xzNXLGzVsb5HTZrBwGn8HSmjF34uXof3JqFM

Hi UR!!!! How are you?
Thanks for the info.
Hope you're joining us this season!!

XXOO

The Mooch...... He is no Omarosa!!

This list I just saw was:

*Kato Kaelin
*Ricky Williams
*Jonathan Bennett
*Lolo Jones
*Joey Lawrence
*Dina Lohan
*Tamar Braxton
*Tom Green
*Kandi Burruss
*Natalie Eva Marie
*Ryan Lochte
*Anthony Scaramucci

^ This is what DS just read to me.

His top three he wants to watch are Ryan, Joey and Scaramucci.

I'm still processing ....

But not looking forward to Dina drama or LoLo - just not nice.

Will be shocked if there aren't some cat fights with this group.

I think the guys will be fun to watch, very diverse group.

Jonathan Bennet??? Off to Google.

It says JR Chandler from All My Children, nope don't remember that, but Cupcake Wars I remember.

Hi UR!!!! How are you?
Thanks for the info.
Hope you're joining us this season!!

XXOO

The Mooch...... He is no Omarosa!!

I'm good, I trust you and yours are as well. :goodvibes

I'm more excited for the Pam Hupp trial than Celebrity Big Brother. :laughing:

There isn't one person on it this season that I would waste time watching. I am a loyal BB fan, but I will be passing on this one!

I'm good, I trust you and yours are as well. :goodvibes

I'm more excited for the Pam Hupp trial than Celebrity Big Brother. :laughing:

Yes! we are all good!
When does Hupp start? I have a new grand baby that I watch daily, hard to get into a trail these days. :p

Yes! we are all good!
When does Hupp start? I have a new grand baby that I watch daily, hard to get into a trail these days. :p

Last word for Hupp's trial was June this year, but that could change.

Congratulations on your new grand baby, I know you're busy. :cheer2:

I'll wait for the Canadian version to come out this winter and pass on this.

I'm very excited to watch. Last year I thought some of the celebs named were going to be a bust, but the season turned out to be great, so you never know.

Just finished watching. I really enjoyed it too. I knew about half the cast. I think those who don't have a clue who Kato is or even OJ is will not appreciate the jokes that are being made. How crazy would it have been if OJ did walk into the BB house lol.

Right now everyone seems ok. Tamar can be a little much, but she isn't too annoying for me....yet. Mark Green can be very funny, but he can also be very annoying. I hope he holds the reigns a little with his joking around, because he can be very funny, which I think will help him get far in the game. Kato has such a great sense of humor over what he is known for.

I did want to add that I don't like that either Jonathan or Ryan will be on the block after they won that competition. I think it stinks to punish someone who won. If the whole season is like that no one will ever try to win.

Last edited:
Is Tamar the one that squealed all the time? That was annoying. I really don't know too many but strictly from personalities my favorite is Joey Lawrence. I've always liked him going back to Gimme a Break. Lohan has had too many plastic surgeries on her face. Anthony Scaramucci is way too full of himself for me to even attempt to like him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter