Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

It was strange to me how Marissa had already answered the question before Julie even finished asked finished asking it during the final HOH.

I can't say I'm happy Marissa won to me she was a classic floater. She road Ross coat tail. A bitter jury lol

By her speeches I also thought Marissa was campaigning for Ross to win. I thought that Ross played the better game and should have won. I don't understand why James said after listening to the speeches he changed his vote.

Ross said it best - it's big brother and you have to play the game.

I enjoyed this season no showmances, no drama (other than the drunk Brandi) and they all truly seemed to enjoy playing the game and each other.

I enjoyed the season, I do wish Ross won as he was more deserving. I also don't get the honest game play being the factor in voting. I think it's very hard to play without lying here and there which everyone does in that house, so not sure why they get so high and mighty about that. It wasn't like Ross was mean or disrespectful to them like Paul was to his cast. Probably Ross' biggest mistake was not owning how much he lied, saying he was pivoting (Ross from friends anyone lol) and not lying. I think that is what James meant by he changed his answer after the questions. He probably felt Ross wasn't being honest then, when the Q&A should be where you are honest. I know Shannon was on Evel Dick's show and said she would actually vote for Omarosa over Ross because Omarosa came at her from the front, she felt Ross backstabbed her. Again, to me that is being bitter juror, but it is what it is.

Overall I think the Celebrity BB was a big hit. You finally had most houseguests, 9 out of 11, playing the game. Something we haven't seen in a long long time.

*edited to add I also notice how Marissa seemed to totally ignore her husband, found that very strange. She also rarely talked about him, it was always about her son and how much she couldn't wait to see her son again. Maybe they are having marital problems, hopefully they can fix it if that's the case.

I enjoyed the season, I do wish Ross won as he was more deserving. I also don't get the honest game play being the factor in voting. I think it's very hard to play without lying here and there which everyone does in that house, so not sure why they get so high and mighty about that. It wasn't like Ross was mean or disrespectful to them like Paul was to his cast. Probably Ross' biggest mistake was not owning how much he lied, saying he was pivoting (Ross from friends anyone lol) and not lying. I think that is what James meant by he changed his answer after the questions. He probably felt Ross wasn't being honest then, when the Q&A should be where you are honest. I know Shannon was on Evel Dick's show and said she would actually vote for Omarosa over Ross because Omarosa came at her from the front, she felt Ross backstabbed her. Again, to me that is being bitter juror, but it is what it is.

Overall I think the Celebrity BB was a big hit. You finally had most houseguests, 9 out of 11, plays the game. Something we haven't seen in a long long time.

*edited to add I also notice how Marissa seemed to totally ignore her husband, found that very strange. She also rarely talked about him, it was always about her son and how much she couldn't wait to see her son again. Maybe they are having marital problems, hopefully they can fix it if that's the case.[/Q

I could swear I heard her thank her husband and say she loved him last night. But I was very tired at the end so maybe I dreamed it, LOL

*edited to add I also notice how Marissa seemed to totally ignore her husband, found that very strange. She also rarely talked about him, it was always about her son and how much she couldn't wait to see her son again. Maybe they are having marital problems, hopefully they can fix it if that's the case.

They showed her hugging her son a couple of times while he stood off to the side by himself. Even the other players excluded him when they surrounded Marissa and her son.

I stayed away from this thread because of the spoilers, but just read the last few pages.

I had no idea Marissa wore a wig until I saw it sitting on a bed in last night’s episode!!!

Really?! I had no idea!

I agree with most of what has been said. I think Ross deserved it more -- he played the better game -- but I'm not disappointed that Marissa won. Glad that he won America's favorite -- I didn't vote, but he was my favorite.

I really, really despise Omarosa. She is a piece of work -- can't stand her.

Keshia should not have come into the house knowing that pumping alone could possibly not be enough to keep up her milk production.

Metta -- I don't even know what to say about him -- such a man child.

I also thought it was weird that Marissa never really acknowledged her husband. One day last week during the voting where they usually say 'hi' to their family, she even said something about Ari's dad, but not her own husband, LOL. Also very strange that she didn't hug him along with her son.

I liked the "season" for the most part -- it was a nice change of pace as far as the type of people and game play. I'd definitely watch another Celebrity edition.

I have the whole season DVR’ed, waiting to be watched (couldn’t get to it because I love the Olympics). Wasn’t sure if I would watch it, but based on this thread, I definitely will (obviously, I like spoilers).

Why James changed his vote listen to Ross and Marissa

OMG, so James didn't vote for Ross because Ross said he won 2 HoH's that were actually thrown to him and James had thrown him one, the bowling challenge. In fairness to Ross I don't think he knew James threw him the HoH there. I remember even thinking to myself ross actually thinks he won that lol. Now the ski challenge he knew Mark threw to him. Technically Ross did win them though, they didn't have to throw it to him.

The other thing I wanted to ask you guys, did any of you hear Omarosa say Marissa, girl power and then Shannon says she has kids right before they started voting. You hear Julie telling them to be quiet, but Omarosa and Shannon were definitely telling everyone to vote for Marissa. Who knows if they swayed anyone, but it's possible, especially someone like Chuck who we can all probably guess did not watch one episode.

I am worried about future game play, 2 seasons in a row now we have had people win that probably shouldn't have. I'm not saying I agreed with Paul's gameplay at all but at least he was playing Josh basically did everything Paul said to do. Just like Marissa even admitted herself Ross was the driving force she just followed along. I would hate to have a follower win ever season here on out.

I mean, you have to lie somewhat to get to the end. Yes, you don't need to be a jerk about it, but I do think you have to be somewhat deceitful and it seems like these jurors feelings are just too fragile for that.

I had no idea Marissa wore a wig until I saw it sitting on a bed in last night’s episode!!!

It really doesn't look like it. Maybe some weaves or extra volume added in the back?

I just watched the finale. I believe Ross lost because the jury was not sequestered. Even worse than seeing all that happened in the house, they got to see him in the diary room, emphasizing his game play and multiple alliances. That is the one thing they should have changed about this season. I cringed a little too, when during his speech, Ross said he "won" two HOHs. Technically, he did win (because they let him). But saying he won makes it sound like he earned them. It would have been better if he had said he "was" HOH twice instead of "won." Disappointed that self-proclaimed biggest BB fan, Shannon, was a bitter juror. No true BB fans like bitter jurors.

I actually really enjoyed this season. I think the shorter season was awesome, and I wish the summer season would end before Labor Day, instead of mid-September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter