Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

OK, now I've read Marissa won POV, so I don't know, but either way Ross or Marissa, noms will stay the same.

*ugh, okay seems like Ross did in fact win the POV. It's a crapshoot as to who will leave, omaosa or ariadna. Feeds are off now. should be a suspenseful finale!

Last edited:

Who is watching the finale? Marissa made an AWFUL choice to bring Ross. She should have brought Ari or Mark. Goodbye money!!
agreed. and her responses suck. "vote for me because I brought my best bud and was a true and good friend". Lets see how that works out for her...

They are, however, voting on who was true to their word....likely Marisa.
she doesn't deserve it though.

So no different than some other votes, go on emotion because you got your feelings hurt.

Anxious to see Chuck's vote. Bet it's Ross and then it was Decided by Metta. Though I think he knew he was voting Ross...he said that's who he wanted when he was evicted (well after Julie pointed out that Shannon couldn't win).

I have to say that Ross was who I wanted but I am not disappointed that Marissa won. I thought by everything that Marissa was saying that she was handing him the win but to my surprise I was wrong.

I admire the way the game was played compared to the real BB. So happy that it wasn't all the F bomb, hooking up, and evil. It shows that you can remain fairly civil while playing the game. I, personally, didn't see it as a bitter jury. I think Shannon was a bit but I understand her position.

I have to say that Ross was who I wanted but I am not disappointed that Marissa won. I thought by everything that Marissa was saying that she was handing him the win but to my surprise I was wrong.

I admire the way the game was played compared to the real BB. So happy that it wasn't all the F bomb, hooking up, and evil. It shows that you can remain fairly civil while playing the game. I, personally, didn't see it as a bitter jury. I think Shannon was a bit but I understand her position.

I agree with you, I was pulling for Ross and he deserved to win, he really played the game. I'm ok with Marisa winning it, but she didn't play like some of the others did.

I enjoyed the season more than I thought I would. I hope they do it again and add a couple weeks on.

Now lets see what they come up with for the big 2-0!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter