Cass, Rob & Kira - WDW April 2023 - "Can't you just find my him?"

Commenting to let you know I read and enjoyed your report😉 I agree that Guardians is an awesome ride. I just talked my friend into making her second visit to WDW based solely on the fact that she needs to go on this ride. Can’t wait til September!

I really enjoy reading your reports, thank you!

Thank you for reading them! :flower:

Love your report! I always enjoy them...thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Commenting to let you know I read and enjoyed your report😉 I agree that Guardians is an awesome ride. I just talked my friend into making her second visit to WDW based solely on the fact that she needs to go on this ride. Can’t wait til September!

Thanks for commenting. :thumbsup2

I would go again just to ride that ride! ::yes:::goodvibes

Such great trip reports! I love your pics too! Especially The pictures at Tron- very nice. Its looking like a wonderful trip so far. Agree with you about the heat- gets oppressive even in the spring. But I am getting the hang of saying that I am going to sit this one out or just chill for awhile. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the excellent trip report! I am more of a lurker than a commenter but I wanted to let you know I really enjoy all your reports and appreciate the time and energy you put into them. I know they are a lot of work! Thanks!

Last edited:

Such great trip reports! I love your pics too! Especially The pictures at Tron- very nice. Its looking like a wonderful trip so far. Agree with you about the heat- gets oppressive even in the spring. But I am getting the hang of saying that I am going to sit this one out or just chill for awhile. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind words! :flower3:

I think I might have to start practicing those words too. :p

Thanks for the excellent trip report! I am more of a lurker than a commenter but I wanted to let you know I really enjoy all your reports and appreciate the time and energy you put into them. I know they ate a lot of work! Thanks!

Thanks for coming out of lurkdom to let me know! :flower:

Loved your report and thanks for sharing. Glad you had a great trop

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

I enjoyed reading your trip report! Thank you for taking the time to put it all together. Our trip to WDW overlapped with yours, and I can commiserate about the heat wave! It was intense and unexpected. I quickly changed plans to include a mid-day break, or just started later in the day.

I'm having withdrawal already. Need another Trip Report.

Hahahahaaha! I'm having Disney withdrawal! I need another trip! :p :rotfl2:

I enjoyed reading your trip report! Thank you for taking the time to put it all together. Our trip to WDW overlapped with yours, and I can commiserate about the heat wave! It was intense and unexpected. I quickly changed plans to include a mid-day break, or just started later in the day.

Thanks, I really do love writing them, it lets me relive it all :flower:

That was a crazy week right? 🤒💥 Glad you could change it up! :thumbsup2

All of our August trips have been cooler than this one! :scared:

Thanks, I really do love writing them, it lets me relive it all :flower:

That was a crazy week right? 🤒💥 Glad you could change it up! :thumbsup2

All of our August trips have been cooler than this one! :scared:

Yes, it was crazy! I thought it was just me being extra, but then a driver told us it was 10-15 degrees higher than usual. It being hotter than August puts it in perspective. Woah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter