Cass, Rob & Kira - WDW April 2023 - "Can't you just find my him?"

Just read your whole trip report from start to finish! Thank you for taking time to share your trip!

I wish I could get over my fear of riding ToT--I ride it with my family, but I just don't like it!

Another fantastic trip report from my Canadian friends! I have been going to WDW for a very very long time but I always learn a lot from your reports. :worship:

And, I had the best time reading it - I was smiling throughout!
Can't wait for the next adventure. :hippie:

Lovin' all the vids as usual :love: Woohoo for another TR in a few weeks :)

Thanks! :hug:

I should have started it already but I'm still recovering from the trip. I'm old and broken. :rolleyes::p

Just read your whole trip report from start to finish! Thank you for taking time to share your trip!

I wish I could get over my fear of riding ToT--I ride it with my family, but I just don't like it!

Thanks for reading it! :goodvibes

So sorry to hear it, it's soooo much fun! :mickeyjum

Another fantastic trip report from my Canadian friends! I have been going to WDW for a very very long time but I always learn a lot from your reports. :worship:

And, I had the best time reading it - I was smiling throughout!
Can't wait for the next adventure. :hippie:

Yay, you made it! :cool1: :hug:

I am so interesting in knowing what you learned from this report! ::yes:::confused3

Glad you enjoyed it and learned something new! :thumbsup2

New one starts in a few days! :goodvibes

Yay, you made it! :cool1: :hug:

I am so interesting in knowing what you learned from this report! ::yes:::confused3

Glad you enjoyed it and learned something new! :thumbsup2

New one starts in a few days! :goodvibes
Lots of things! Shoes you like best; I never knew about silicone watch safety buckles; your updated fan looks great; park strategies; foods I may not have thought to order but now want to try (including Dole Whips every day!); iced water bottles to stay cool, etc., etc! Heck I even learned about Keke's from you guys awhile back and it turned out we had one practically around the corner (although, like everything else, their prices have gone way up!). I'm always telling my husband... well, my Canadian friends said this or my Canadian friends did that! Ha ha! Love you guys!
:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter