Casey's Corner BUT....

What restaurant has that?

The Impossible Burger is at the Nomad Lounge. Not sure about anywhere else. TheGlow Party at Typhoon Lagoon had them last year also. I'm hoping that they are back this year. It's great to see the introduction of these plant based products. It certainly gives us a few more options.

The Impossible Burger is at the Nomad Lounge. Not sure about anywhere else. TheGlow Party at Typhoon Lagoon had them last year also. I'm hoping that they are back this year. It's great to see the introduction of these plant based products. It certainly gives us a few more options.

Good to know! I knew House of Blues had it, but I wasn’t sure where else. A lot of places have Beyond, which is also good.

My suggestion would be Starbucks, they have sandwiches and I think that you can get it in a container there, they are right across the street from each other...another thought is to bring a couple of ziploc's with you so that he can tuck his sandwich in while transporting it across to meet you...

or

choose someplace that can accommodate all of you....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter