Cars Land is possibly coming to Epcot

I would much sooner believe that future world would be revamped based on Stark Enterprises. Although it would be too much Iron Man IP, but you could easily incorporate the Avengers into Future World.

Disney can't use the Avengers east of the Mississippi.

It may sound crazy, but maybe Disney World doesn't need The Avengers or Pixar right now. They've got plenty of other movies that they can base their rides on. Recently Disney Animation has been on more of a roll than Pixar.

Tangled, Wreck it Ralph, Frozen, Big Hero 6, Zootopia, Moana

5 out of the last 6 Pixar films have been either just okay or awful

Cars 2, Brave, Inside Out, Good Dinosaur, Finding Dory

It may sound crazy, but maybe Disney World doesn't need The Avengers or Pixar right now. They've got plenty of other movies that they can base their rides on. Recently Disney Animation has been on more of a roll than Pixar.

I'll agree on Cars 2 but Brave, Inside Out and Finding Dory? Those were all great movies IMO. I still haven't seen Good Dinosaur.

I am actually with you there.

Would love to see WiR in TL in MK to replace the speedway. I would LOVE to see Innovations laden with Big Hero 6 tech and robotics. I would love to see some attraction at AK on Zootopia, but it fits in MK as well. Moana is screeming to join Adventure land in MK. Please oh Please oh Please

I would add, I think it would be great if the add in UK in WS at EPCOT was Brave too!

I still haven't seen Good Dinosaur.

Don't see it, that's the worst one. I'd rather watch Black Cauldron 77 times. It seemed like they didn't have a clue what to make the dino look like. I guess they couldn't invite any into the studio, that would be dangerous.

He's just one color with hardly any detail. He looks more like a gummy treat than an actual living creature. Maybe Disney should stay away from Dino pics altogether.

Or frankly come up with original stories for attractions. I'm of the firm belief people will flock to a well done ride, regardless if it's an IP or not

Or frankly come up with original stories for attractions. I'm of the firm belief people will flock to a well done ride, regardless if it's an IP or not

Sadly those days are gone. They want to even make movies for their classic non IP rides and even lands (Tomorrowland). "It's a Small World" and "Enchanted Tiki Room" can not be far behind. The Rock will probably try to weasel his way into those franchises too.

And then Disney can turn it into a profitable IP in itself. Haunted Mansion or Pirates for example. Both original rides, and both extremely popular and well known.
And that is exactly what Disney should be doing. We must not forget that the inspiration for all the Pirates of the Caribbean films was the ride itself. Would love to see films based on some of the other Disney classic attractions (Small World, Big Thunder maybe, even Carousel of Progress possibly.)

And that is exactly what Disney should be doing. We must not forget that the inspiration for all the Pirates of the Caribbean films was the ride itself. Would love to see films based on some of the other Disney classic attractions (Small World, Big Thunder maybe, even Carousel of Progress possibly.)
They were supposed to do a big thunder TV show but that fell through.

A CoP movie could explain what happens to the little girl helping with laundry in the first scene who is never seen again.

A CoP movie could explain what happens to the little girl helping with laundry in the first scene who is never seen again.

I completely forgot about her.

Last time I heard about her she was heading off into the sunset with the Alien from Alien encounters. I think they have 3 kids and a dog together. Now that would be a nice add on of CoP.

In the new permits filed by Disney they will be constructing a new building in back of Universe of Energy. The shape of the building is very similar to Flo's V8 Café in Disneyland. It maybe a coincidence, but perhaps it isn't one.

In the new permits filed by Disney they will be constructing a new building in back of Universe of Energy. The shape of the building is very similar to Flo's V8 Café in Disneyland. It maybe a coincidence, but perhaps it isn't one.
I cannot see any resemblance between the permit filed and Flo's V8 Cafe, the buildings are not even remotely similar in my view.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I can't see Cars Land coming to Epcot. Who is the source for this rumor?

I cannot see any resemblance between the permit filed and Flo's V8 Cafe, the buildings are not even remotely similar in my view.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I can't see Cars Land coming to Epcot. Who is the source for this rumor?

Maybe you should actually look at a map before making an uninformed comment. They are almost the exact same shape from a satellite view.

... and I don't have to tell you who my source is. He'd prefer to remain anonymous.

Unless Test track is going to be bulldozed, I just can't see it happening as it's pretty much the same type of ride.

Maybe you should actually look at a map before making an uninformed comment. They are almost the exact same shape from a satellite view.

... and I don't have to tell you who my source is. He'd prefer to remain anonymous.
I did look at the map and compared side by side. I can't see the resemblance myself, the building in the permit is a rectangular building with a bit jutting out, as seen below. Whereas Flo's V8 is definitely not a rectangular building (see google maps: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...3993c58b815f94!8m2!3d33.805491!4d-117.9190137) All i'm saying is that in my view, they are not comparable.

No problem, I was just asking as I haven't heard this rumor from anyone else.

UoE-blueprints-1.png

Unless Test track is going to be bulldozed, I just can't see it happening as it's pretty much the same type of ride.

It says in the first post that it would be an overlay of Test Track. Which makes sense because Disney is cheaper than my Uncle Glenn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter