Carnage, Mayhem & Pixie Dust: a “frightful” & delightful Halloween-Inspired, Offsite TR (Oct. 2015)

Another great TR Gina, yours are the best! Headed over to start your Christmas PTR. Just a heads up, we have a Freddy,s near us that just opened and it is great,wonderful burgers,dogs, fries and ice cream. Huge servings and very reasonable priced. Sonnys is also great. We have been eating at one close to home for 25 plus years. I love the chicken and ribs and husband and son love the sliced pork. They have all you can eat deals pretty cheap.

Thank you!! :blush:

Sonny's is one we've never heard of before.....is there one in Orlando that you know of? If they have ribs, my boys would be down to give it a try!! :thumbsup2 And you know how much we love adding a new experience to our trips!

Enjoyed reading your TR. Love your long list of places you have visited and dined!

Thank you! :goodvibes That's one of our favourite things about Orlando....we never run out of new places to visit!

I absolutely love reading your trip reports, Gina! I didn't find this one until you were almost finished with it, but I loved reading all about this trip's adventures!
You have inspired us to do fun Orlando things outside of our Disney/USO bubble several times~
I loved reading about all the Halloween fun, loved your pirate pics, but the best is definitely all your Minion buddies! Just the best! :goodvibes
I will love following your soon-to-be next adventure!
:flower3:

Thank you!! :blush:

Sonny's is one we've never heard of before.....is there one in Orlando that you know of? If they have ribs, my boys would be down to give it a try!! :thumbsup2 And you know how much we love adding a new experience to our trips!

Hi Gina! Sonny's has several in Orlando- we've been to one on 92 and there is one on the Orange blossom trail. There is supposed to be one near
Celebration but have never tried that one.
I am over on your Dec pre-TR- I think I am more excited than you about the trip!:yay:

I absolutely love reading your trip reports, Gina! I didn't find this one until you were almost finished with it, but I loved reading all about this trip's adventures!
You have inspired us to do fun Orlando things outside of our Disney/USO bubble several times~
I loved reading about all the Halloween fun, loved your pirate pics, but the best is definitely all your Minion buddies! Just the best! :goodvibes
I will love following your soon-to-be next adventure!
:flower3:

Thank you minniebeth! :goodvibes I have to agree with you on the minions....they are pretty awesome :teeth: .

Hi Gina! Sonny's has several in Orlando- we've been to one on 92 and there is one on the Orange blossom trail. There is supposed to be one near
Celebration but have never tried that one.
I am over on your Dec pre-TR- I think I am more excited than you about the trip!:yay:

I checked out the Sonny's website, and it DEFINITELEY looks like a place to put on our dining wish list! (if not for our upcoming Christmas trip, most definitely for a future one!) Thanks so much for the recommendation :thumbsup2.

I have been so busy with "life" and pre-Christmas commitments over the past month, it doesn't feel like I've hardly had time to get excited for this month's holiday getaway :faint:. But I will admit....the excitement is starting to build now that we're only 8 days out. By this time next week, this will be me: ====> :hyper: !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter