Caribbean Beach Resort FAQ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a section more "family friendly" than another; we have a yung-in:goodvibes

I like what I'm reading in this extensive, detailed post:3dglasses

Yes and they are free!
I need your help to find directions from Miami to Disney's caribbean beach resort! Because I need it so badly! Does anyone have some website to get the directions from Miami to Disney's Caribbean Beach resort! Because i went on google and it reads I don't know that address! Please tell me the address to the Caribbean Beach!

Do any of the Pirate/Nemo themed rooms have a king sized bed or are they all doubles?

All the pictures I can find online only show double beds.

King beds are a bookable category at CBR. There are also handicapped accessible rooms with a king bed. They are scattered throughout the resort.

I have pictures of the Nemo King bed rooms in my TR....links in Post #2

There are NO king beds in the Pirate themed rooms ... all of the Pirate rooms have 2 double beds, no exceptions.

King-size bed is a bookable category in the rest of the resort, and all of the non-Pirate rooms in the resort have a subtle Nemo theme.

This is a strange question, but do the washing machines have a fabric softener dispenser?

They do not. You could take a Downy ball. You pour the fabric softener in it, close it up and toss it in at the beginning and it releases the softener into your wash during the right part of the cycle. I used one of those all through college and it worked great. The washers and dryers are pretty standard laundromat industrial with no bells or whistles. Plan on $4 to dry, though. Everyone was having to run the dryers for 2 cycles the day we did our laundry last week.

I have pictures of the Nemo King bed rooms in my TR....links in Post #2

Thanks for the info! We area currently booked at POP for Sept but if I find any money under a rock I would love to stay at CBR again. The last time was for a quick trip so we really didn't see much of the resort... And I gotta have a king sized bed and those Nemo themed rooms loo nice and subtle.

Hi all! Just booked CBR for August. It was a spur of the moment thing so I didn't do much research on the resort ahead of time - I booked it because we had wanted to stay there once before but were upgraded to the Poly on that trip. Anyway, I am now reading about the new rooms and would love to stay in a pirate room. Is there a way I can still request this or is it too late?

Hi all! Just booked CBR for August. It was a spur of the moment thing so I didn't do much research on the resort ahead of time - I booked it because we had wanted to stay there once before but were upgraded to the Poly on that trip. Anyway, I am now reading about the new rooms and would love to stay in a pirate room. Is there a way I can still request this or is it too late?

Pirate rooms aren't just a request. You have to book them and it's $25/nt. extra. You could call for availability for your dates and have them switch your ressie.

We were just there early Feb and half wanted to but didn't think it was worth the $$ for the little bit that we're in the room. So many other things to spend $$ on but that's just me. ymmv. :goodvibes

We are going to CRB in May what is the deal with the refillable mugs. How much are they and were can they be used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter