Cape May Cafe Breakfast vs. Dinner???

@JZCubed , thank you! The breakfast does sound great, and I appreciate the seafood option suggestions, also!

@2hapykdz , hahaha! Thank you for the vote. I think my husband would agree with you about the crab legs!

@JerseyJanice , those sound amazing, thanks! Will do!

@twoolle , although it seems many people responding prefer dinner, I've heard such good things about the breakfast! I love that it was your favorite meal of the trip, and I guess this is still going to be a tough decision!
Been twice....had 2 great meals!!!!

We LOVE Cape May breakfast/ brunch because the food is decent and the characters are fantastic! The 10:50am reservation is perfect because they close at 11am, so it will be less busy, which means more character time for your kids.

We LOVE Cape May breakfast/ brunch because the food is decent and the characters are fantastic! The 10:50am reservation is perfect because they close at 11am, so it will be less busy, which means more character time for your kids.
@Minnie Bow , oh no, you're making my decision harder, hahaha! Thank you for this awesome reply (great point)!

DD and I really enjoyed both breakfast and dinner (we've been to each twice). DH for some reason just didn't like dinner both times. My favorite was the fried shrimp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter