• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

Gosh he’s already that old! Time flies, I remember when we were all on baby watch in the credit card thread breathlessly awaiting news!:rotfl2:

I hope you guys enjoy. The cabins always look so cozy and peaceful. That’s a perfect way to celebrate, I think!
Haha yeah time has flown! But at the same time it feels like it’s been longer than a year because he’s changed so much. We’re really excited because we haven’t gone anywhere. We don’t even go in the store. The cabins will be a nice way to leave home and still be distant

I’m joining in. We’re coming May 30-June 5. I guess maybe I need to follow the June thread too! My family and I are already coming in March for Spring Break. But I’m coming back with my older girls for a graduation trip.

For 2020 we had to cancel our APs and all our trips, including the Disney ones. It was especially hard to miss our March trip last year. We had great fastpasses, perfect ADRs, and tickets to MK’s after hours. I had spent so much time planning that trip, and was terribly disappointed when we couldn’t go.

But hopefully 2021 will be a much better year for traveling. And we are excited about coming!

After rescheduling my daughter's senior trip from 2020 four times. We decided to just wait until the kids were finished with their freshman year of college. I think we may actually be able to make this trip! My sister and I are taking six 19 year old kids on a trip May 13-May 19. Prayers will be welcomed.

We have 4 day passes and we are staying at the Grand Floridian Villas for the first time. I am excited to be a part of this group.

We are very excited to head back to WDW May 18-21! After going pretty much every year since 2005, this will be our first trip back since 2018. We'll be staying at the Polynesian.

We are going from 5/16 through 5/21 and staying at Polynesian. Could care less about the construction just wish Trader Sam's was open. Crowd calendar doesn't show that it will be too busy. I do have some concerns about transportation to parks via the buses.

Great airfare on Jetblue. Florida COVID numbers are going down and they've already started vaccinations in my state. My wife already got her 2 shots. We need to get the h*ll out of here for a week. Kids can distance learn from anywhere and not fall behind.

Just booked a trip for May 6-11 at Coronado Springs!
My DD was a Spring 2020 DCP whose DCP program ended early when COVID shut the program down. On the upside, she got some free park tickets when it ended so, with airfares being low, we decided just to go! Cant wait!!

Had my ADRs and FPs booked when the rug was pulled from under us last year. Trying again this year, May 4 - 11 followed by three days at Universal! Will be at the CBR for the first time. Looking forward to the skyliner.

Had our first vaccinations and will have our second next month. We will of course mask up and distance but we won't be as worried. 😷

I am playing musical hotels I guess. I changed to Coronado Springs mainly because it is a little cheaper and I like that the showers have the pull down nozzle. That sold me on that resort.

I love CSR in May:) the grounds have tons of gardenias in bloom then and it smells amazing:) very relaxing resort!
I am playing musical hotels I guess. I changed to Coronado Springs mainly because it is a little cheaper and I like that the showers have the pull down nozzle. That sold me on that resort.

whew!

Alright, welcome to all the new members of the May crew! :wave:

I think I got everyone added to the list, tag me if I missed you! I also added a link to flower/garden on main post.

now I'll slink back to October and pretend I'm not upset to be missing flower/garden....

whew!

Alright, welcome to all the new members of the May crew! :wave:

I think I got everyone added to the list, tag me if I missed you! I also added a link to flower/garden on main post.

now I'll slink back to October and pretend I'm not upset to be missing flower/garden....
But you get F&W ;)

But you get F&W ;)

True! And Halloween! But we always go in October.

That's okay - we are breaking our every 3/4 year visit rule and after this October, we will be going May 2023 so I can see flower/garden!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter