Can't input room request

For a short stay in December, first available will be just fine, but if I did have a longer stay such as 5 or more nights, I think I would be looking to put in a room request of some sort.

I guess I have just stopped even considering Disney having a request option. I use Touring Plans exclusively. I never bother with requesting anything thru Disney. Since TP offers a way to do it, without a phone call or any other effort more than a click or two on my part, I haven't given it much other thought. Works for DVC or Resort rooms equally. (though no idea about DVC through DVC rental or other DVC type of booking, I've never done that)

I guess I have just stopped even considering Disney having a request option. I use Touring Plans exclusively. I never bother with requesting anything thru Disney. Since TP offers a way to do it, without a phone call or any other effort more than a click or two on my part, I haven't given it much other thought. Works for DVC or Resort rooms equally. (though no idea about DVC through DVC rental or other DVC type of booking, I've never done that)
Touring Plans faxes have worked well for me in the past too, with regular resort rooms. Not tried it yet with DVC. I mean, I think it will be worth a shot if staying for more than a few nights, even with DVC. Why not?

Touring Plans faxes have worked well for me in the past too, with regular resort rooms. Not tried it yet with DVC. I mean, I think it will be worth a shot if staying for more than a few nights, even with DVC. Why not?
Heck, I use it for single night stays. Again, why not?

DVC has asked members and their guests not to fax requests and to just call either MS or Disney Reservation Center (wherever you booked the villa) to add your request. They just toss the faxed requests.

DVC has asked members and their guests not to fax requests and to just call either MS or Disney Reservation Center (wherever you booked the villa) to add your request. They just toss the faxed requests.
Ohhhhh, didn't know that. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter