Can't help noticing some new tags :)

OK, I have to admit I am envious of all the new tags!! I got my tags at around 700 posts. As you can tell by my current post count that was a long time ago!!
Loving the new tags though, congrats to all those who have recieved them!!

true- i particularly like yours about the lizard tho it really tickles me

That was taken in a conversation over on the WDW boards. Talk got round to the native beasties of Florida and one of the Disers spoke of her fear of frogs when one jumped on her :scared1: I replied It is that lizards................

and as they say the rest is history :rotfl:

oh i see hehe -no one told me that theres lizards just wondering around everywhere- as it was my first time in Florida when we went i was abit alarmed by them- i didnt meet any cheek blowing ones tho lol

I think these tag should have links to the post in which you said it- as some peoples are very intriguing and i do wonder what on earth you were discussing and how you came to say these random things

Well, just in case it would cause you a sleepless night wondering..... ;)

My first tag is because I said that the DLP "Magic Kingdom" was unique because it served alcohol. For some reason the TF thought I found that an good thing.....! :rolleyes1

My second is because I said that some "twiddly bits" (~~~**~~~ this sort of thing ~~~**~~~) in a post or title somewhere were driving me crazy, and I wished I could delete them. Though I don't mind them when I do them in my own signature....!! :teeth:

OK, I have to admit I am envious of all the new tags!! I got my tags at around 700 posts. As you can tell by my current post count that was a long time ago!!

Though I waited a while longer for mine, and I do love the ones I've got - I do understand what you mean. ::yes:: Maybe that is why it's such fun seeing everybody elses new tags!! So now, I'm hankering after a smiley in my tag...!!! :rotfl:

Loving the new tags though, congrats to all those who have recieved them!!

OMG, I had better get posting if I have got to what till 700. I wander if I would get away with counting up to 400. :thumbsup2

What I would like is a tag fairy icon so everyone can see I have been visited by the little blue fairy - a bit like an award or a badge or recognition ;) ;)

Sorry - I have too much time on my hands :rotfl:

I see :rotfl: its still entertaining even after hearing where they came from

OMG, I had better get posting if I have got to what till 700. I wander if I would get away with counting up to 400. :thumbsup2

I'm not anywhere near 700 posts and i was tagged-so its not about the numbers

What I would like is a tag fairy icon so everyone can see I have been visited by the little blue fairy - a bit like an award or a badge or recognition ;) ;)

Sorry - I have too much time on my hands :rotfl:

I like your thinking- i only noticed the blue fairy in your earlier post after i got my tag hummmmm :rolleyes:

Jackie, you lucky thing, fancy being honoured by the Tag Fairy like that!! :thumbsup2

My tags came about because over on the UKCB we were discussing what song was no.1 on the day we were born. Elvis was no.1 on my birthdate and I said it was very apt as no-one else in my family ever liked Elvis but me and perhaps that explained it!

The paw: came about because the DIS was given a load of new smilies and I got very excited when I saw them, especially paw:

Another time we were discussing what souvenir we always bought on holiday and I said I buy fridge magnets wherever I go ~ hence the term Fridge Magnet Hoarder.

lol i like the fridge magnet hoarder- i'm a mug hoarder loli hadnt noticed that smilie in my list

lol i told my bf about being tagged the other day and how excited i was- he just looked at me as if to say 'you crazy woman' :rotfl:

lol i told my bf about being tagged the other day and how excited i was- he just looked at me as if to say 'you crazy woman' :rotfl:

That's hilarious! My husband already knows i'm crazy so i'd be ok :rotfl2:

OMG i've been tagged too! Woo hoo!!! Darn its too late to wake my husband! :rotfl2:

Thank you thank you thank you Mr or Ms Tag Fairy!!! :hug: :worship:

OMG i've been tagged too! Woo hoo!!! Darn its too late to wake my husband! :rotfl2:

Thank you thank you thank you Mr or Ms Tag Fairy!!! :hug: :worship:

Congrats on your tag :cheer2: - i noticed it a few days ago but thought you hadnt seen it :rotfl:

A few days ago??!!! I really need to pay more attention! I'll put it down to lack of sleep due to adorable baby :)

It really has made my week :goodvibes

Yipee Ive been tagged.:cheer2: :cheer2:

Was feeling very left out by the tag fairy but she's noticed me at last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter