Can't help noticing some new tags :)

jillrobinson

DIS Veteran
Looks like the tag fairy has been busy.
Thankyou :banana:
I lurve my new one and Maleficent will be back right after St. David's Day. :thumbsup2

We have a tag fairy???
Wow even some pixie dust just talking about DLRP :lmao: !!

Elaine

Congratulations to you all :goodvibes

Bet you love your tag Jill ;)

We have a tag fairy???
Wow even some pixie dust just talking about DLRP :lmao: !!

Elaine

We sure do ;)

Although like all good things begging, bribery will not ensure a tag. When you least expect it then you'll be sure to be visited :goodvibes You don't think I made up these tags about haggis :rotfl:

Why thank you Tag Fairy! Feel like a true DISer now:goodvibes
I am very pleased lol!:lovestruc :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

ohhh i'd like one...don't think i've said much of interest though!! lol :)

You will get a visit when you least expect it ;) The tag fairy is a tricky little thing who doesn't take requests :goodvibes

Im confused...whats a tag??? I want one lol

A Tag is a quote taken from a post you have made.The Tag fairy takes it and puts it under your signature. It is a very random act - nobody knows when or who it will happen to

Congratulations everyone on the new tags, don't we say some odd things :rotfl2:

I'm sure everyone else will get a visit when they least expect it. :goodvibes

lol i had no idea what you were talking about either!!i thought ppl just put them on themselves- i did think some were abit random lol grand idea!!!

lol i had no idea what you were talking about either!!i thought ppl just put them on themselves- i did think some were abit random lol grand idea!!!

I dont have that good an imagination :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter