Can't find my thread or Duplicate Thread error: PLEASE READ FIRST POST FOR A FIX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having the same issue! I mostly get the database problem though, then once it seems like it finally goes through I get the duplicate post problem. It's driving me nuts. It seems to be a Budget Board issue for me, I have not had problems on the Community board.

Add me to the list of problems. When I try to post, I get the "slight problem with our database...." message, then when I retry, it keeps telling me "this is a duplicate post.." (I tried waiting more than 5 minutes to retry posting), then when I look, my thread's not there. Help! I even tried the "Delete cookies" thing, but it didn't help.

Try this- post it with a REALLY short title, then once it posts edit the title to what you want

I will go to post something, and instead of posting my thread, I'll just get bumped back to the thread listing pg on whichever forum I was posting to. My thread never posts, so I try again, and I get the duplicate message.

I thought I was nuts...I tried on 3 different occasions with 3 different titles and 3 different scripted messages (because I couldn't remember the other posts that went lost in space.) the most recent episode was earlier tonight.

Sometimes it claims "duplicate post"--other times "database"

What shall I do?

I am having the same problem. I tried last night to post two different times to two different spots and got that it was having problems. Then it said it was a double post but I can't find my thread anywhere. :paw:

I also had this problem on the DVC Community board. I then came over to the Tech Board and spotted this thread.

I shortened the thread title to one word and it posted. I then edited as was suggested.

Just wanted to add to this thread for notification.

Thanks,

help!!! I'm having the same problem. I can reply to a post, but cannot start a new thread.

add me to the list. Post disappears and then says duplicate when I try again.

Please add me to the list of people that are having troubles with new posts. Thanks. :flower:

I have tried to post a thread on the transportation board several times, from different computers(work & home) and can not post one. Have not had a chance to try again today but will.

I have been trying to do the birthday wishes for the day and it won't let me post them.

either says it is a duplicate of the thread - which it isn't

or tells me there is technical difficulty

I have also cleared my "cookies"

add my name to the list

I have been trying to do the birthday wishes for the day and it won't let me start a new thread

either says it is a duplicate of the thread - which it isn't

or tells me there is technical difficulty

I have also cleared my "cookies"

Add my name too. I've been trying to post all day long. I tried under 2 different titles, one was "Kirstin's 1st day of Kindergarten" and I think the other was something like "Want to share pics of the 1st day of school?" or something like that. Both on the CB. I cleared my cookies, I'll log off and see if it helped at all.

SO glad I found this thread! Thought I was nuts when I lost my post (had the "duplicate post" message). Will clear cookies again & try later. Glad I'm not nuts! (oh...OK...I am... :teeth: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter