Canon Digital Rebel (Not XT!)

I got my Canon Digital Rebel (*NOT* XT) also off Ebay. It was not a refurbished (at least, so claimed) from a non power-seller. It was $700 a year ago (around Oct 2004). It hasn't failed me yet.

I have a 28-200 zoom lens on it, and it's in annoying silver.

:) I have a Rebel XT in SILVER with the WHITE lens.

The way it sounds I had better hire a security guard! :rotfl:

Happy picture taking all!

A few suggestion for camera protection

1. DITCH the DIGITAL strap that comes with the camera.... nothing says "STEAL ME" bigger then that
2. If you have silver it really looks like the old film model... buy some black electrical tape. Anyplace it says "digital" put the tape over.

I have taken this camera to some very high theft areas in the world and with my above precautions never even gotten a second look.

So glad I found this post. Thanks for the great tips...

I just rec'd the Canon Rebel XT for a Christmas gift. DH also purchased the 75-300mm lens as well. The first day I played with the new camera...I switched a lens from my Canon Rebel G 35-80mm and loved that as well. I got the black body, which I prefer. The smaller body was strange to me when I first opened it the other evening, but I think that I am getting more used to it.

I am excited to take lots of pix at Disney for our Christmas vacation...and also hope to get a close of DD while she sings at CP this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter