Candlelight Processional Dining Packages booking starts10/17

The 7 pm show should be attainable. If you have a 4ish o’clock dinner it could work out well which you could book for the 7 PM show

Lunch times for the 7PM could be booked to allow more flexibility

That was my thought. I'm just going to tell him we have to do lunch to get the show he wants. We had a really late lunch at CR 2 years ago for the CP.

We would like the 7 pm show. I did take a peak at 12/16 and it looks like we would need to do a lunch to get that show. DH would really like a dinner but I don't think that's doable.
They’re not offering traditional dinner times much Now. The latest I got last year was 5:50 For the 8:30 show.

The later dinner times interfere with getting to the show line in time for a "better" seat. I'm sure they got lots of "feedback" for those who had a 6:30pm dinner with the 8:30 show scheduled only to come from dinner to a long line to get seated....
We scheduled a bit later (for us) lunch at Le Cellier to avoid this issue.

Ended up with 2 CP dining reservations in December for Stamos and Harris - was a challenge this morning but got into LC and CR. Seemed to be very limited on times this morning and nothing left by 7:00am.

They’re not offering traditional dinner times much Now. The latest I got last year was 5:50 For the 8:30 show.

Agree. The latest I saw for the dates I was checking was 3:40 I think. That was for the 8:30 show.

Ended up with 2 CP dining reservations in December for Stamos and Harris - was a challenge this morning but got into LC and CR. Seemed to be very limited on times this morning and nothing left by 7:00am.

How many were you booking for? I was checking for 2 for Le Cellier for Dec 5th for Stamos. Had a terrible time, between the glitching of the app & nothing available for 2. I finally was able to finalize an adr for 4. My Son & DIL will be with us but didn’t want to see the show. I’ll give them a bit to see if they decide to join us. If not, I’ll call to decrease to 2.

I think this is the worst booking I have done in 30 years of WDW trips, including AP previews for Galaxy’s Edge.

I think this is the worst booking I have done in 30 years of WDW trips, including AP previews for Galaxy’s Edge.
I had a nightmare time booking too. Despite updating the app yesterday, the app would not show me anything in my +8 range, only up to 60. The actual website didn’t give me CP options until closer to 3:06AM. It was my 60 day date and then I’m also has to book the other several days of the trip. Everything was glitchy, lots of reservations crashes, and it kept logging me out at shorter and shorter intervals. At 4AM (PT) I threw my hands up in frustration and hoped I had most of my key stuff taken care of. I couldn’t even stay logged in long enough to load my plans.

FWIW, as of a few minutes ago; there is still a lot of CP packages available for Dec 24 and at least some for Dec 23 and 25. I guess it was lucky they didn’t pick a huge name headliner for the actual holiday dates!

Agree. The latest I saw for the dates I was checking was 3:40 I think. That was for the 8:30 show.

How many were you booking for? I was checking for 2 for Le Cellier for Dec 5th for Stamos. Had a terrible time, between the glitching of the app & nothing available for 2. I finally was able to finalize an adr for 4. My Son & DIL will be with us but didn’t want to see the show. I’ll give them a bit to see if they decide to join us. If not, I’ll call to decrease to 2.

I agree, this round of booking was bad - both for Fantasmic and CP. At least CP was on a set date, but still plenty of glitches this morning. We only needed for 2 people - got CR on 12/4 - 3:45pm for 8:30 show and LeCell on 12/6 - 2:45pm for the 5:15 show. Good luck - I keep hearing maybe more times if you call - did not try it.

I had a nightmare time booking too.

Sorry you had such a hard time too. I can’t imagine trying to do my other ADRs too. The app wouldn’t turn to the credit card page when I was able to get a time. I clicked spots 3 or 4 times & had that happen. And the website wasn’t pulling up the CP booking page. I was going back & forth between my phone & iPad, app & website. Such a disaster. If it wasn’t for Stamos, I’d have given up. 😂

Good luck - I keep hearing maybe more times if you call - did not try it.

Thanks, I was able to get a 2:45 for the 8:30 pm show on the 5th. I just had a horrible time booking it. I’m ok with the time, we’re staying at YC so easy to take a break after eating. Strange you get the same time for the earliest show. I was hoping for a 4:30or 5, but doesn’t seem like they had any seatings that late. Oh well, at least I got something.

Opinions wanted on this pairing:

2:30 LeCellier Lunch
5:30 Candlelight show

Will I have enough time to eat and get in a "decent" place in line?

Same, it was a very frustrating ~40 minutes this morning trying to get something! Thought I was going crazy, saw a handful of people say how easy it was, like what? How was it easy, nothing was working for me! I was looking on both my computer and in the app, and they were showing completely different availability, it was crazy. Of course both crashed when I tried to book what I wanted. I'm just glad I finally booked something, if what we want doesn't come up we'll make it work, but just so frustrating to be able to select what we wanted multiple times only to have it crash so we couldn't get it.

Opinions wanted on this pairing:

2:30 LeCellier Lunch
5:30 Candlelight show

Will I have enough time to eat and get in a "decent" place in line?

How many people in your party? We’ve eaten there many times & usually only takes an hour, even with apps & desserts. But, my husband always orders salad & fillet, so we don’t spend a lot of time debating the menu & order pretty quickly. I would check the menu ahead of time & have everyone ready to order quickly. And I would plan to go right to the line after eating, especially if you booked a popular narrator.

Last edited:
Same, it was a very frustrating ~40 minutes this morning trying to get something! Thought I was going crazy, saw a handful of people say how easy it was, like what? How was it easy, nothing was working for me! I was looking on both my computer and in the app, and they were showing completely different availability, it was crazy. Of course both crashed when I tried to book what I wanted. I'm just glad I finally booked something, if what we want doesn't come up we'll make it work, but just so frustrating to be able to select what we wanted multiple times only to have it crash so we couldn't get it.
Half hour here rescued only by my hail mary alert thing, thought it would be the first time ever I woke up at 3am for a disney reservation and didn't get it. It was bad even by Disney IT standards and those are low, like subterranean low, to start with...

FWIW, as of a few minutes ago; there is still a lot of CP packages available for Dec 24 and at least some for Dec 23 and 25. I guess it was lucky they didn’t pick a huge name headliner for the actual holiday dates!
Steven Curtis Chapman often does the holiday itself, and is scheduled the 24th through the 26th. He is a Grammy Award winning Christian music artist. I have seen him do CP on Christmas Day and he is very good. We would love to see him instead of Ann Margret, but our Sorcerer passes are blacked out on the holiday.

Steven Curtis Chapman often does the holiday itself, and is scheduled the 24th through the 26th. He is a Grammy Award winning Christian music artist. I have seen him do CP on Christmas Day and he is very good. We would love to see him instead of Ann Margret, but our Sorcerer passes are blacked out on the holiday.
Thanks for the positive review. I was raised in the evangelical church and I know who he is, but didn’t think he would have the same drawing power as NPH or John Stamos, etc. We are really just going to celebrate Christmas, not for the specific celebrity so it doesn’t matter much to me—but glad to hear you felt he did a great job.

I would have made a special trip to hear Josh Gad do it, but he isn’t performing this year.

Thanks for the positive review. I was raised in the evangelical church and I know who he is, but didn’t think he would have the same drawing power as NPH or John Stamos, etc. We are really just going to celebrate Christmas, not for the specific celebrity so it doesn’t matter much to me—but glad to hear you felt he did a great job.

I would have made a special trip to hear Josh Gad do it, but he isn’t performing this year.
To be honest, the only narrator we have seen that I felt didn’t do a good job was Eartha Kitt. Everyone else we have seen through the years was good, and some were very good. I would put SCC in the very good category.

Thanks, I was able to get a 2:45 for the 8:30 pm show on the 5th. I just had a horrible time booking it. I’m ok with the time, we’re staying at YC so easy to take a break after eating. Strange you get the same time for the earliest show. I was hoping for a 4:30or 5, but doesn’t seem like they had any seatings that late. Oh well, at least I got something.
I actually got Biergarten at 4:25 for a 7:00 performance. Took me awhile to get it… love me some Disney IT… didn’t realize how lucky I was! Figure I’ll eat then head over to the line.

I had a nightmare time booking too. Despite updating the app yesterday, the app would not show me anything in my +8 range, only up to 60. The actual website didn’t give me CP options until closer to 3:06AM. It was my 60 day date and then I’m also has to book the other several days of the trip. Everything was glitchy, lots of reservations crashes, and it kept logging me out at shorter and shorter intervals. At 4AM (PT) I threw my hands up in frustration and hoped I had most of my key stuff taken care of. I couldn’t even stay logged in long enough to load my plans.

Do you have a long trip? I can only see 60 days out from today, which is 12/16. Our trip doesn’t start until 12/26.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter