Candlelight Processional Dining Packages booking starts10/17

Just because I can't go back to sleep, I'm still playing around with the availability. I cancelled a regular reservation that I had for Biergarten and the time immediately popped up for the dining package. As people cancel and rearrange their schedules more times will pop up so if you didn't get what you need, keep trying!

Hopped on at 6:01 and got exactly what I wanted ( about 6:06) … Rose and Crown on Dec 14!
Easiest CP booking experience in recent memory!

My husband has fast fingers and we got a breakfast at GG for 12/6 for the 3 of us and last show of the night. Does anyone know if we can just stay in the amphitheatre for fireworks? Not sure view wise... Or if allowed
Not sure if you could - but there's no view from there.

Got a GG for 10:05 on 12/12 for the 5:15 show. Wanted a later show time but I'll take what I can get. Yay Brendan Fraser :love:

Looked like reservations for 12/6-7-8 went extremely fast - like 10-15 minutes. NP Harris narrating, and the beginning of the new show at EPCOT?? I wish we could have been more flexible with our dates, but made the arrangements many, many months ago!!

I goofed thinking I was booking for NPH when I booked for 12/9 and now all of 12/8 are gone! Someone please take pity on my 3am brain and PM me if you are dropping any dinner for 12/8!!

So…no matter what I do…I am only offered availability 60 days out! Any suggestions for me to be able to book 12 19? Thanks!

I goofed thinking I was booking for NPH when I booked for 12/9 and now all of 12/8 are gone! Someone please take pity on my 3am brain and lmk if you are dropping any dinner for 12/8!!
If you book for a party of three there’s lots of availability for dinner on the 8th at Garden Grill

Oops never mind—the five slots I saw are either gone or were a fluke. But keep checking and playing around with your party size!!

I don't know if this will be true for all dates, and maybe they will release more availability later this morning, but I noticed some interesting details when booking for 12/15 or 12/16. The maximum party sizes for any of these reservations is 10, and only Biergarten and Akershus are available for parties of 8 or 10. Spice Road, Biergarten, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Akershus, and Garden Grill, have availability for parties of 6 or less.

Only Spice Road, Biergarten, and Akershus, are offering the 7pm show. This is regardless of party size. All restaurants are available for the 5:15p and 8:30p shows.

ETA: Rose & Crown was also available for 7pm show, but with limited availability, 4pm seating only.

Last edited:
I goofed thinking I was booking for NPH when I booked for 12/9 and now all of 12/8 are gone! Someone please take pity on my 3am brain and lmk if you are dropping any dinner for 12/8!!
If you don’t mind Coral Reef lunch Mouse Dining shows availability depending on party size. Disney is still not showing it. Make a free account real quick and set the alert and see if you can book through the email link.

It took a few minutes for all the restaurants to show as available this morning. I ended up getting Rose and Crown at 6:09 am.

Still plenty of availability for Akershus, but all the other restaurants went fast.

You and me both, I was really hoping it wouldn't be someone that would draw a crowd. Of course our days in Epcot we have NPH and John Stamos. :rotfl2: That plus the new fireworks this could be a pretty crowded trip!
Oh geez, totally forgot a new fireworks show is coming that week. I remember the soft opening for Harmonious made EP a complete nuthouse that night.

The only offerings for party of 2 at 6am EST for 12/4 were Beirgarten and Akershus. Took the breakfast at Akershus but not what I was hoping for.

Girlfriend set an alarm and booked 12/14 Askershus for the 5:15 show as it was the only thing available. A couple minutes later she said Le Cellier popped up so we switched. I figure if I'm ever going to pay that much for a meal in EPCOT I might as well get tickets for Brendan Fraser as well. Le Cellier was our number one choice followed by Biergarten and Coral Reef, both which never appeared (but we stopped looking after getting Le Cellier).

Looked like reservations for 12/6-7-8 went extremely fast - like 10-15 minutes. NP Harris narrating, and the beginning of the new show at EPCOT?? I wish we could have been more flexible with our dates, but made the arrangements many, many months ago!!
Going to be a busier week whee

JS was neck in neck w NPH

Being a bit discerning re dining :p, mr requested CR

Could only find tables for 3 or 4 pp & 8:30 pm show

Will need to call & adjust. Plan on hovering as people divest themselves of what Are potentially multiples they hold

Wish they’d switch to prepaid ala HDD, would surely make it easier to book.

If you don’t mind Coral Reef lunch Mouse Dining shows availability depending on party size. Disney is still not showing it. Make a free account real quick and set the alert and see if you can book through the email link.
I pay for Mouse Dining and it hadn't emailed me the alert but it was there on the website ... got something for our checkin day!! Thank you :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter