• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages booking starts10/17

Foiled by their dang IT. On the bright side I saved money today. I’ll set an alert but my dates are NPH and I’m a party of 1 so not optimistic

If you don't have what you'd want, I would keep checking now. Just start a new reservation and, if you get one that's better than your current, it'll tell you there's a conflict and ask which one to cancel.

Because of all of the errors the first few minutes, and then people grabbing what they could get, my guess is the next 15 minutes are so you're still going to see a ton of movement as things pop back into the offering and people shift their choices.

You all probably already know this but what was confusing to me was that I kept refreshing the landing page and kept seeing the message that the package was available to book starting 10/17. When I clicked on the restaurant link on that page it was for regular dining.

Not until I went under the regular Things to Do> Make Dining Reservation>2023 Holiday that I saw it first on the app at 601am. I never realized I was looking for the small Dining Events link on the landing page to turn blue and book that way. I thought i would see a blue box > Check Availability.

Ha ha ha... Don't bother trying if you book for party of 1. NO Availability was shown. I finally changed to party of 2, and saw FEW time slots. I took Akershus Royal Banquet Hall breakfast.
The dining alert trick worked! I set one with Mouse Dining for coral reef for one on 12/7 and booked via their link. Nothing worked on the Disney site or app and I never even saw coral as an option

*this is definitely a screwy IT situation. The alert came through at 3:10, a little after I set it. I didn’t book until 3:30. As if NPH would be available that long for booking. For some reason Disney just wasn’t showing what was actually available going to them direct

My husband has fast fingers and we got a breakfast at GG for 12/6 for the 3 of us and last show of the night. Does anyone know if we can just stay in the amphitheatre for fireworks? Not sure view wise... Or if allowed

We've booked a 3:50 lunch for Le Celler Nov. 25 but were hoping for a dinner closer to 5 or 5:15. Haven't seen any dinner times load yet - maybe they're still coming? I'm about to go back to bed. We have something, which I'm happy with!

The Mouse Dining alert is still working. I have an email from 3:35 this morning showing multiple party of 2 options for Coral Reef Lunch on 12/7 and the reservation booking pages pull up when I click. When I search the website or app it shows no availability. Anyone who doesn’t have what they want should give it a whirl, it’s free. Don’t know if the other dining alerts are seeing the same phenomenon, I would think so.

If you don't have what you'd want, I would keep checking now. Just start a new reservation and, if you get one that's better than your current, it'll tell you there's a conflict and ask which one to cancel.
Thank you! I couldn't figure out how to modify and was scared to cancel (and not find anything to replace it), but I wanted my lunch time to be a little earlier. Thanks to your suggestion, I was able to get a better time!

The Mouse Dining alert is still working. I have an email from 3:35 this morning showing multiple party of 2 options for Coral Reef Lunch on 12/7 and the reservation booking pages pull up when I click. When I search the website or app it shows no availability. Anyone who doesn’t have what they want should give it a whirl, it’s free. Don’t know if the other dining alerts are seeing the same phenomenon, I would think so.
It worked!! Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter