• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages booking starts10/17

Set my alarm… not a morning to oversleep… and got out my credit card in case I need to reenter it.

Good luck! May everyone get their perfect CP dining package!
Good luck to us all (and to the entire Disney IT infrastructure, may you exceed expectations for once)!

I am on the west coast and 3AM is my 60 day mark, so I'll be (hopefully) booking our processional dining and then another 8-10 reservations and just praying I can get back to bed before 4AM. :p

We are in the 3am club too. We did this for our regular dining window a few mornings ago and got everything else we wanted And were back to bed by 3:30a. One more horrible 2:50am alarm…..

We are in the 3am club too. We did this for our regular dining window a few mornings ago and got everything else we wanted And were back to bed by 3:30a. One more horrible 2:50am alarm…..
I fear tomorrow will be worse because like 5-6 weeks of Candlelight Processional Reservations are all going to come online within a few minutes of each other.

We are also going to Aulani for thanksgiving so I’ll be doing the middle of the night wake again in a few days.

So I'm late to the party. I'll be up in a few hours potentially trying to book...

I'm on the fence. Its a solo trip this year after a Disney Cruise. My wife and son are heading home so he can return to school.

None of the menus except LeCellier speak to me. I did LeCellier CLP with a friend for lunch last year to see Whoopie, and I do like to eat there, but its a bit much for a solo trip.

I was considering just trying same day at Regal Eagle Smokehouse, but its for Neil Patrick Harris so I'm sure that will be popular. I saw earlier someone say they did Regal Eagle same day for Whoopie last year no problem? I know she was popular too.

So I'm torn. Does anyone have any opinions?

So I'm late to the party. I'll be up in a few hours potentially trying to book...

I'm on the fence. Its a solo trip this year after a Disney Cruise. My wife and son are heading home so he can return to school.

None of the menus except LeCellier speak to me. I did LeCellier CLP with a friend for lunch last year to see Whoopie, and I do like to eat there, but its a bit much for a solo trip.

I was considering just trying same day at Regal Eagle Smokehouse, but its for Neil Patrick Harris so I'm sure that will be popular. I saw earlier someone say they did Regal Eagle same day for Whoopie last year no problem? I know she was popular too.

So I'm torn. Does anyone have any opinions?
I don't know what the cancellation penalty is, but I would consider booking one of the less expensive packages or breakfasts and then you keep the option open until the cancellation deadline?

I got one for Biergarten, Dec 6 5:30 for the 8:30 show. I couldn’t get it to come up on the app or the website but got it through my link from a reservation finder site.

Wow, the times just kept slipping away while I was trying to book. Got Dec. 12th at Biergarten. Yay!! Glad Biergarten was what I wanted, because that and Akershus are all I'm seeing on the website. Didn't try the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter