• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

I just can't believe how this was handled! There are Biergarten reservations all over the place now! I finally snagged a Rose & Crown for my preferred day but not preferred time. Those still seem to be few and far between so I wonder if we'll see a dump of a lot of those soon...

We reserved a Biergarten for the 14th of Dec at 4:35 pm. For medical dietary reasons, I need the Coral Reef. If anyone wants to try to do a swap, let me know.

I just can't believe how this was handled! There are Biergarten reservations all over the place now! I finally snagged a Rose & Crown for my preferred day but not preferred time. Those still seem to be few and far between so I wonder if we'll see a dump of a lot of those soon...

We will - as soon as I will not be able to access a computer to check - lol.....

I now have a reservation for the CP at 7PM and 8:30PM. I'm wondering which one to keep.

Is it actually possible to watch the fireworks from where the CP is located? Or would I be better off doing the earlier show if I wanted to watch both?

I now have a reservation for the CP at 7PM and 8:30PM. I'm wondering which one to keep.

Is it actually possible to watch the fireworks from where the CP is located? Or would I be better off doing the earlier show if I wanted to watch both?

The CP is about 45 Minutes. Harmonious starts around 9:45. You should be fine either way. :)

We reserved a Biergarten for the 14th of Dec at 4:35 pm. For medical dietary reasons, I need the Coral Reef. If anyone wants to try to do a swap, let me know.
I had the dining website open on my computer and was refreshing every few minutes... lots of Biergarten which I already had. Then a Coral Reef popped up! Not the best time, but much better for me so I'm happy.

Don't know whether people are moving ressies around, but keep trying! I hope one opens for you!

So for December 7, my friends and I were able to get an ADR for 3 and an ADR for 4 both at 4 PM. So all 7 of us will be seeing the 8:30 show.

My DSis and I were unable to get anything on Tuesday. Now, DH and I are set December 2, and my friends and I are good on the 7th.

Personally, I am thrilled that Alton Fitzgerald White will be the narrator. I’ve seem him on DVC member cruises as well as in EPCOTS Festival of the Arts. I would have loved to see him as Mufasa on Broadway. What a powerful presence he has!!

So just curious - what performance do most people prefer? I'm seeing a lot for 5:15pm or 8:30pm. Not sure if there's a benefit for one or the other?

So just curious - what performance do most people prefer? I'm seeing a lot for 5:15pm or 8:30pm. Not sure if there's a benefit for one or the other?
There’s a 7 PM show too.
Personally, because I think it’s better in the dark, I’m happiest with the 8:30 show.

I had the dining website open on my computer and was refreshing every few minutes... lots of Biergarten which I already had. Then a Coral Reef popped up! Not the best time, but much better for me so I'm happy.

Don't know whether people are moving ressies around, but keep trying! I hope one opens for you!
One opened in the app at the Coral Reef for CP but it didn’t show as CP in the confirmation set to me. It is showing a regular Booking. On hold now With them

Based on what the PP's were finding today I took a chance- I got 12/1 Biergarten 3:00 lunch with the 7:00 show. Thanks for your perseverance! I had pretty much given up.

Has anyone seen Biergarten added for the first day of the Candlelight Processional - 11/26?

I have been checking and have a TP alert set up but the only added thing I saw was the next day and then more for later. Nothing for 11/26.

One opened in the app at the Coral Reef for CP but it didn’t show as CP in the confirmation set to me. It is showing a regular Booking. On hold now With them
I have been on hold for over an hour. I bet when they do answer they aren’t going to be particularly helpful. Hoping I’m wrong though.

Has anyone seen Biergarten added for the first day of the Candlelight Processional - 11/26?

I have been checking and have a TP alert set up but the only added thing I saw was the next day and then more for later. Nothing for 11/26.
I got one for 11/26 for Biergarten on the day the reservations opened. It was the only one available. 3:10 pm. Not my ideal time but it’ll do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter