• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

It is indeed looking like several restaurants have been removed from the Candlelight dining package including Biergarten, Coral Reef, Garden Grill & Rose & Crown. Here's the official page of participating restaurants - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/

I think those restaurants will be back on the list. In my opinion they are just tweaking things getting ready to put the packages on sale. This is a very popular package and I doubt they will be removing restaurants. I guess we'll have to wait and see for sure.

I think those restaurants will be back on the list. In my opinion they are just tweaking things getting ready to put the packages on sale. This is a very popular package and I doubt they will be removing restaurants. I guess we'll have to wait and see for sure.
Fingers crossed you're right! When trying to book a reservation for Coral Reef (not on the list above), I found nothing and we're over 180 days away from my date. Seems so strange.

My dad loves Wheel of Fortune for he will love Pat Sajak when we go! The last time we went we have the guy who use to do Family Feud. John O'Hurley

Dont know if anyone has posted this yet but here is the partial list of narrarators. I'm going to have Pat Sajak.
  • TBD – November 24 to 26, 2017
  • TBD – November 27 to 28, 2017
  • TBD – November 29 to 30, 2017
  • TBD – December 1 to 3, 2017
  • Pat Sajak – December 4 to 5, 2017
  • TBD – December 6 to 8, 2017
  • TBD – December 9 to 11, 2017
  • TBD – December 12 to 14, 2017
  • Trace Adkins – December 15 to 17, 2017
  • Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21, 2017
  • CCH Pounder – December 22 to 24, 2017
  • Jaci Velasquez – December 25 to 27, 2017
  • TBD – December 28 to 30, 2017
Where did you see this posted? I didn't think Disney has announced any narrators yet.

I had heard somewhere that the early (breakfast) reservations correlate with the earlier show times, lunch the mid show, and dinner the late show. Is that true?

Fingers crossed you're right! When trying to book a reservation for Coral Reef (not on the list above), I found nothing and we're over 180 days away from my date. Seems so strange.

I don't know - quite a few open dinner reservations opened up for Biergarten when it was no longer on the list. Not sure if the restaurants removed are coming back or not.

Has the dining package included restaurants outside of EPCOT in the past? such as Captain's Grille?

Captain's Grille was available for breakfast, lunch and dinner last year. We ended up doing Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk for breakfast instead. It was really good!

Those were the only two restaurants outside of Epcot available last year.

OMG! We have two potential dates for CLP, and one is Trace Adkins and the other NPH!!! :teeth: Please let this schedule be correct! We were planning to skip the package and just walk in for the late showing, which usually works with other narrators, but I don't think would be possible with these two. Now I have to super-stalk the website. :surfweb:

I had heard somewhere that the early (breakfast) reservations correlate with the earlier show times, lunch the mid show, and dinner the late show. Is that true?

No, in the past you could choose which show time you want, as long as you eat before the show (at least 2 hrs I think?) We booked online and were given an assigned time, but we were able to call in and switch it to whichever show we wanted. At some point the shows may start filling up, but until then you could choose whichever you wanted.

NPH has always been early December, so I really hope the schedule is correct. I didn't think I would ever get to see him. :santa:

I don't know - quite a few open dinner reservations opened up for Biergarten when it was no longer on the list. Not sure if the restaurants removed are coming back or not.

I have noticed the same thing. Biergarten has had no available tables, until it was removed from the list. Now I notice it has several time spots available. I was wondering if that meant they were not adding it back onto the list, & filling in the tables that were spared for the CP package.

I really hope not, because I have not had a decent nights sleep in over a week, waiting for these reservations to become available. I will be so upset if they do not add The Garden Grill back to the list, & I am not able to reserve a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter