Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cancelled 2 ADR's, both for Sept 9th....11:25am at 50's Prime Time for a party of 3. And 5:20pm at Chef Mickeys for a party of 3.

Just fyi - I did this with a fellow Dis last Dec and they wouldn't allow them to change the name to mine on the reservation - She called CRO to change the name and they told her that they couldn't do this. ...and by the time I called it wasn't available
Just a warning - I'm sure it depends on who you get at CRO:confused:

Good luck :thumbsup2

Yeah, I don't really know if this has ever worked. One thing others have reported is, if you have 3-way calling you can get the other party on the phone, then call Disney Dining and have them cancel your ADR and immediately re-book it for the other party.
What most of us do is just give the party that needs the ADR the ressie time, your confirmation # and your last name (in a PM, of course). As long as there is no credit card holding, I can't see what the harm is in this. BTW, when we have checked in at a restaurant we have only ever had to give our last name and the time, and have never been asked for any other info.

Yeah, I don't really know if this has ever worked. One thing others have reported is, if you have 3-way calling you can get the other party on the phone, then call Disney Dining and have them cancel your ADR and immediately re-book it for the other party.
What most of us do is just give the party that needs the ADR the ressie time, your confirmation # and your last name (in a PM, of course). As long as there is no credit card holding, I can't see what the harm is in this. BTW, when we have checked in at a restaurant we have only ever had to give our last name and the time, and have never been asked for any other info.

I just had an ADR transferred to me last month. If you have your confirmation #, just call and give the new name. The confirmation # stays the same, but the name changes.

I had no trouble doing this last year, and b/c the ressie was in my name the fellow disser who wanted my ressie PMd me her first and last name I called CRO and put it in her name on the ressie all was done she had the the ressie # called CRO and they verified that it was changed. It may depend very much on the CM on the phone but they can do it if they say you can't hang up and call back.

Oh, that's good to know! Sorry if I gave misinf:upsidedow ormation.

I have a reservation for Coral Reef on Friday 09/14 at 5:20 for 5 people. I am looking to trade it for any time Thursday at Coral Reef.

I have an 9/21 8:30 pm ADR for Chef Mickey's party of 5 if anyone wants it. Also, a 9/29 Crystal Palace at 8:05 am for party of 5. I had both of these double booked, but now that I have our flights arranged, I know that these are the two we don't need.

I will wait a couple of days to see if anyone here needs it before cancelling.

Happy 4th of July!

I have Nine Dragons at 7:00p on 9/12 if anyone wants it. Party of 2. ~Cancelled

I'm looking for Garden Grill Dinner on 9/11 around 7pm party of 2
and Crystal Palace on 9/12 around 7pm party of 2

I currently have
Crystal Palace on 9/11 at 7:40p party of 2
Garden Grill on 9/12 at 7:00p party of 2

Need a reservation for dinner at Chef Mickey's on 9/19 for a party of 4. 2 adults & 2 kids. Email me at soganovich@metrarr.com if you are planning on cancelling. I think you can give me the reservation # and I can just switch names. At least that's what I've been reading on this site. Thanks!!

I am looking for dinner reservations on 9/19 between 5-7pm for a party of five. Ideally would like Chef Mickey's, O'hana or 1900 Park - but will take just about anything. I cannot feed two toddlers at 9:40pm, and those are the only availabilities the CSR's can find for me.

Please let me know if you plan on cancelling anything that evening.

Thanks!

When i called everything was basically booked up so am looking for the following for party of 4. thanks
7/21 LTT for dinner

7/22 -7/27 lecellier lunch or dinner
wispering canyon dinner
chef mickeys breakfast or dinner
any fantasmic package

i have an ohana on the 25th at 9:15 i can trade

I am bumping this post b/c I still have these available I also have a spoodles ressie on 9/29 for either 6.05 or 6.50 if anyone is interested in these ressie please let me know and I will transfer them to your name.

Spoodles has been cancelled

I have 2 Le Cellier lunches: (1:00) on 9/15 and (12:50) on 9/13- I am trying to get dinner on one of those dates
and if so, will cancel/trade both of these.

Also have a 'Ohana dinner (5:30) on 9/14, looking to trade for a later time (6:45 -7:30).

***All are for a party of 4***

Do you still have these ressies. I am just curious b/c I have seen a few people looking for these i don't know if they are the days they want just want to verify if they are still available.

Looking for any decent dinner reservations for party of 8, 8/29 thru 9/1

Have plenty of reservations booked that I don't need

Primetime 9/2 7:20
Jico 8/31 5:40
Ohana 8/28 9:10
California Grill 8/30 5:30

m1l2k3@adelphia.net

all reservations are for a party of 13, we are now a party of 8

:dance3: 45 days to go !!!!

I'm looking for Chef Mickeys on Wed. 9/12 for Dinner 2 adults, 3 kids
Thursday 9/13..anything in MK
Monday 9/17 prime time cafe in MGM (can't believe this is booked already..ugh)

ahhh that makes sense. do people try and avoid the park on an EMH day? or is it more of an attraction to it?

ahhh that makes sense. do people try and avoid the park on an EMH day? or is it more of an attraction to it?

It all depends, if you use touring plans .com or Tourguide Mike you avoid them. I've learned the balance of them. I do some, and don't do others. We don't have much interest in MGM except for meeting characters, so we do it on an EMH evening to see Fantasmic with the dinner package and then ride the headliners. We do Magic Kingdom EMH because their magical, but we don't do Epcot or Animal Kingdom as there isn't enough open to help with crowd levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter