Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked my parent's WDW dining today. They are looking for the following:

9/23 Coral Reef (nothing available for 9/22 to 9/29)...but are willing to take another day

9/25 Cap'n Jack's...have an ADR for 9:00 pm but would rather an earlier time

I will be cancelling my parent's 9/22 ADR's for the Princess Storybook Dinner at Akershus. Party size of 2 for 6:20 pm. Anyone need?

Also maybe cancelling Cap'n Jack's for 9/25, party size of 2, for 9:00 pm if interested.

I have not canceled any of the ressies in my original post they are still available to anyone who would like them. I will probably wait until Aug 1st to cancel them.

I have three ressies for september 14th, 15th, and 16th.

9/14~ 4.40pm~ Cinderella's Royal Table
9/15~10.00am~ Chef Mickey's
9/16~ 7.50pm~ Ohana

If you are interested in these ressies let me know also if you would like to cancel ressies or trade them you are welcome to post them here.

ETA: I also have a ressie @ BBB for 3 princesses @ 2pm in the Downtown Disney location. I will also be listing this on the BBB thread in my sig.

if you still have CRT, i would LOVE to have it :)

I just canceled Le Cellier for two people for Sept 29th at 6:10pm and Chef Mickey's (also for two people) for Sept 30th at 5:00pm.

if you still have CRT, i would LOVE to have it :)

I do still have this ressie if you would like it send me a PM.

I have some for August to cancel including a Fantamic diner. How do you arrange to have the ADR transfered?

when someone lets you know that they would like it you get their first and last name call CRO and change the name on the ressie. The ressie # will be the same so you just pass it along to them.

Subscribing...I loved the similar thread last year. We really help each other out here!

Need
9/24 early dinner for 5 at Coral Reef. I have a lunch ADR at 2:50 pm that I can trade...I'm hoping to get something closer to 5:00 or 6:00 pm.

9/21 Chef Mickey's dinner anywhere from 5:00 to 7:00 pm for party of 5. I have an 8:30 pm dinner for 5 at CM for that night if anyone would like to trade. Or, I have a 9/22 dinner at CM at 5:40 pm that I might be able to trade.

May Have These To Give Away
Also, I may have the following up for grabs eventually. I'm waiting until I book our flights to know for sure when we will be arriving and coming home. (Come on, give me a good DING!, Southwest!) I have these booked for the weekend before, too, so one or the other will likely not be needed.

9/29 Crystal Palace breakfast at 8:05 am for party of 5

9/30 LTT dinner at 5:35 pm for party of 5

I am looking for a reservation for Le Cellier for a party of 6 (Lunch or Dinner) anytime between Sept 20-28.

Thanks!

I would LOOOVE a Coral Reef resie for dinner on 9/14. Have called several times but nothing has come up. There are four of us. Gracias!

dp

I would love to find a Coral Reef Ressie for Sept 2, any time for dinner... Please PM me if you want one

I need ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern for Oct. 30 between 5-6 pm. I f I get this I'm going to cancel the one I have for that same place, same date at 4:00 pm. For 5.:thumbsup2

I need ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern for Oct. 30 between 5-6 pm. I f I get this I'm going to cancel the one I have for that same place, same date at 4:00 pm. For 5.:thumbsup2

Um, isnt this thread for September???

Bumping this up! I really need Ohana for 9/15 party of nine if anyone has one before 7:00pm. We are there 9/6-9/17 and I have a few good ones I would trade.

Just fyi - I did this with a fellow Dis last Dec and they wouldn't allow them to change the name to mine on the reservation - She called CRO to change the name and they told her that they couldn't do this. ...and by the time I called it wasn't available
Just a warning - I'm sure it depends on who you get at CRO:confused:

Good luck :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter