• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Canadian resident tickets?

Ya it’s really frustrating. We’ve been waiting for this but we’re only going for 3 park days so this won’t help us☹️

Yay! I'll have to figure out what works better for us. We normally wouldn't get park hopper plus, so the UK tickets might not be a better deal for us. We weren't planning water parks this trip.

Also, every time this thread is bumped up I think oh it better be that someone's posting it's here this time! ha ha So thanks for the update.

Yay! I'll have to figure out what works better for us. We normally wouldn't get park hopper plus, so the UK tickets might not be a better deal for us. We weren't planning water parks this trip.

Also, every time this thread is bumped up I think oh it better be that someone's posting it's here this time! ha ha So thanks for the update.
Keep in mind the Memory maker too. :)

Keep in mind the Memory maker too. :)
Yes, I might buy the UK ticket for me and get the Can Res tickets for the other 6! Because if we're all friends and family on my account, I'd get everyone's pics, right? There's also the Magic Bands for the 5 that don't have them. Will have to do some Disney math after work. Or during a boring off camera teams meeting.. ha ha

Question about the UK tickets - when you buy them, how do you get the Magic Bands? Are the shipped? Do you get a voucher for redemption at WDW?

Question about the UK tickets - when you buy them, how do you get the Magic Bands? Are the shipped? Do you get a voucher for redemption at WDW?
You have to go pick them up at Planet Hollywood gift shop. They give you a redemption pass to show.

Because if we're all friends and family on my account, I'd get everyone's pics, right?
Yes, you would see everyone’s pics. I have AP, so my mom had the UK ticket, and I just logged into her account to download pictures. (Although for the most part, we just download Ride photos, and often have Genie+ which includes ride photos)

When I was comparing prices, 1 park per day was cheaper with Canadian Ticket deal. Anything above that, was cheaper with UK ticket deal.

I was so excited for the Canadian Ticket discount but since we want to do a water park, these are cheaper, especially with the Black Friday discount . Also excited to try the hopper which we don’t usually get. The cherry on top is not having to spend precious vacation time activating the tickets prior to first use like we did with the CAN ones. I bought the Uk tickets and within 10 mins had my code to link on MDE. Thanks all for the tip!!

I was so excited for the Canadian Ticket discount but since we want to do a water park, these are cheaper, especially with the Black Friday discount . Also excited to try the hopper which we don’t usually get. The cherry on top is not having to spend precious vacation time activating the tickets prior to first use like we did with the CAN ones. I bought the Uk tickets and within 10 mins had my code to link on MDE. Thanks all for the tip!!
That's right. I forgot about having to show ID to activate them. Well we'd have to go to DS to get the newbie's Magic Bands, or we'd have to go to GS there on arrival day.

In past years have the authorized ticket resellers (undercover tourist for example) ever sold the Canadian discounted tickets? I see they sell the Florida resident ones right now.

Yes I have a lot of math to do on this lol.
I did send an email to UT to ask if they might be getting in the Canadian Resident tickets. Answer came back as maybe, keep checking our webiste. Kinda sounded like a standard answer so not really hoping for that but I will check for the next couple of weeks just the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter