Canadian resident tickets?

I'm a fellow Canadian travelling at the end of January as well and hoping for a Canadian promotion.
In past years (pre-covid) they offered to upgrade tickets to include hopper and water parks.
If I remember correctly the deals or specials are released by Disney just after Labour Day.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Good to know about them being historically released after labour day. Crossing my fingers along with you...

We've looked into the UK deal and really is only a good price if you're planning for 14 park days.

We are looking at 5 day base tickets. The cost is $660 USD per person. With the previous deals for Canadians, we would have gotten these for 20% off - or closer to $500 USD per person.
As much as I'm a fan, I cannot even imagine wanting to go for 14 park days. Different strokes for sure.

But if it works out cheaper than a 7 day hopper..why not..you dont have to use all the days..plus it gives you the waterparks and more
Exactly. When I purchased our last set of UK tickets, if you add in Memory Maker cost, the UK tickets were already cheaper than buying a 4 day hopper + Memory Maker direct from Disney.

But if it works out cheaper than a 7 day hopper..why not..you dont have to use all the days..plus it gives you the waterparks and Morga

But if it works out cheaper than a 7 day hopper..why not..you dont have to use all the days..plus it gives you the waterparks and more
Many people do not buy hoppers because it's so expensive. A 7 day hopper is out of the price range of most visitors. If you're comparing to a base ticket, the former Canadian deal of 20% off was way cheaper.

Not Canadian, but jumping in because I'm an American who just purchased from the aforementioned website for a good ticket deal. 7 day tickets using the 10% off promo through that site (with hopping access, water parks, free mini golf, and Memory Maker) for the end of May 2024 ended up US$41 *cheaper* than the 4 day hoppers I would have bought direct from Disney. Not hopper plus. Just 4 day park hoppers. Insane. Highly recommend Attraction Tickets to anyone. I'm excited to tour WDW like an AP holder 😁 No pressure to cram everything in on just a few park days.

I love doing 14 day trips to WDW because you can go at such a relaxing pace. You don’t need to jam everything in. You can do partial park days and lounge. My favourite trips are when I have 14 days vs 5-7. (I have an AP, for upcoming trip I got my mom the UK ticket because we are going for 15 days. She said she only wants to go to the parks around 7 times - but this gives her flexibility if she decides to come for a few hours here and there (and she’s excited to just go hang out at the Waterpark since it’s included)

We also get the 14 day UK tickets but we typically stay for 2 weeks. I shop between Attraction Tickets and American Attraction websites for price comparison. I've found even when using Euros as the purchase currency at Attraction Tickets, that the tickets in pounds is still cheaper at American Attractions - not by much, but still. For example (this is for start date of 8 Sept 2024 when we will be travelling), Attraction Ticket prices are: 555 pounds or 625 Euros. American Attraction ticket price with the same start date is: 515 pounds (you can't change the currency to Euros on this site). Now it isn't always cheaper depending on the discounts you can sometimes get on Attraction Ticket site, but is something to consider.

Like everyone else before I’m very nervous buying tickets from this site. The deal is fantastic and we are going for 14 days. You can’t buy a 14 day ticket from Disney World. We are going next May. The site will let you book for next May and there is even a coupon code for 2024. We live in Canada.
I have only read a couple negative comments about buying these tickets.
We just used these on our 2 week trip in early August with no issues. Also used them on our 2022 trip issue free. 14 days in the parks with 3 or 4 trips to the water park thrown in. Makes for a relaxing 2 weeks at WDW, no rushing required trying to cram it all into 10 park days. The add on of photopass and a magic band are just icing on the cake!!

I wouldn't necessarily expect the Canadian ticket deal, it was only around for 3 years pre covid and they are getting a ton of Canadians down so no real need for them to offer it. It would be nice but I have a feeling it's not something that's going to come back anytime soon if at all.

I didn't think we could actually purchase form that site since it's a UK one, good to know though.

We are doing an 8 day in March and I’ll probably get the UK 7 day tickets for the family if no Canadian deal is released. Doing a spring break trip with family from Texas. .. but they have Canadian passports, so if a Canada deal comes out, we can do that instead.

Debated having my mom upgrade to AP with our trip in a couple weeks since we have now booked the March trip, but the cost was still a bit more than her just sticking to the UK tickets (since it includes Waterparks & Memory Maker) …I have an AP so can use that for the discounts. (I have 3 upcoming trips…plus it’s a renewal so lower cost)

I don't see a new ticket deal yet for after Sep 29 2023 on the Disney website but I did find "up to $1,000 Dining Promo Card" with a non-discounted package from Jan 9 to Mar 5.
On a side note, Universal is offering pay for 3 day tickets & get 5 days (with & without water park)
1695062576002.png

I wouldn't necessarily expect the Canadian ticket deal, it was only around for 3 years pre covid and they are getting a ton of Canadians down so no real need for them to offer it. It would be nice but I have a feeling it's not something that's going to come back anytime soon if at all.

I didn't think we could actually purchase form that site since it's a UK one, good to know though.
They've had a number of different deals for Canadians previous to the 3 years of "Buy 4 days+, get 25% off." Most notable were the years Disney offered Canadians tickets 'at par' to the dollar. Our dollar was very low, similar to now, and Disney offered Canadians tickets at par. So, for a $50 USD ticket, we could buy them at $50 CAD. Essentially also about 25% off.

Booking numbers are low right now and Canadian 'revenge travel' has wrapped up, so I do think they have reason to offer some sort of incentive.

We just purchased 4 day park passes from Undercover Tourist--they had a deal through MouseSavers for child pricing for adult tickets. Not a huge savings but better than nothing. I also like that they will refund 95% of what you paid if you need to cancel for any reason as long as it's before the ticket date starts. For us this would be everything back but $110 USD. If Disney does come out with something after the 29th when the 4 day summer offer expires and it's a bigger savings than $110 USD then I will get UT refunded.

We just purchased 4 day park passes from Undercover Tourist--they had a deal through MouseSavers for child pricing for adult tickets. Not a huge savings but better than nothing. I also like that they will refund 95% of what you paid if you need to cancel for any reason as long as it's before the ticket date starts. For us this would be everything back but $110 USD. If Disney does come out with something after the 29th when the 4 day summer offer expires and it's a bigger savings than $110 USD then I will get UT refunded.
I'm considering doing the same but my invoice is a bit higher as we are 7 adults looking at 7 day base tickets and so I am hesitating. What everyone has said above is valid, there is a chance that some other ticket deal could be offered by Disney. It's a gamble and I am just not sure what to do. The Undercover Tourist deal expires today at midnight.

Disney regular price $ 808.13
Undercover Tourist $ 768.52
Savings $39.61
Loss per Ticket if returned $38.43

I've definitely seen this kind of adult at child price deal before so I am wondering how often those come around. Anyone have any idea?

I'm considering doing the same but my invoice is a bit higher as we are 7 adults looking at 7 day base tickets and so I am hesitating. What everyone has said above is valid, there is a chance that some other ticket deal could be offered by Disney. It's a gamble and I am just not sure what to do. The Undercover Tourist deal expires today at midnight.

Disney regular price $ 808.13
Undercover Tourist $ 768.52
Savings $39.61
Loss per Ticket if returned $38.43

I've definitely seen this kind of adult at child price deal before so I am wondering how often those come around. Anyone have any idea?

Is there a reason you wouldn't consider the UK tickets? I don't know your dates so can't really compare, and you'd need to check the exchange rate but they do offer 7 day tickets (and they are all park hoppers and come with memory maker) https://www.attractiontickets.com/e.../walt-disney-world-resort/disney-7-day-ticket Just a thought any way :)

If I look at 7 day tickets starting Dec 20 -
Disney is $803.49 USD = $1085.50 CAD
UK tickets $585 GBP = $961.23 CAD

Now mind you, you could use Disney GC's to convert that and not have to pay anything additional on top of the exchange rate like you do with a credit card. You'd probably add 3% if you use a CC to the total so $979 CAD for those UK tickets with that added on. I included the $10 per ticket that makes them refundable. Any way! Check your dates.

Last edited:
Is there a reason you wouldn't consider the UK tickets? I don't know your dates so can't really compare, and you'd need to check the exchange rate but they do offer 7 day tickets (and they are all park hoppers and come with memory maker) https://www.attractiontickets.com/e.../walt-disney-world-resort/disney-7-day-ticket Just a thought any way :)

If I look at 7 day tickets starting Dec 20 -
Disney is $803.49 USD = $1085.50 CAD
UK tickets $585 GBP = $961.23 CAD

Now mind you, you could use Disney GC's to convert that and not have to pay anything additional on top of the exchange rate like you do with a credit card. You'd probably add 3% if you use a CC to the total so $979 CAD for those UK tickets with that added on. I included the $10 per ticket that makes them refundable. Any way! Check your dates.
I was on their site yesterday and I could only find the hoppers which came out quite a bit higher. I will have to try the site again to dig around and see if they do base tickets.

I ended up not getting those adult at child prices as I remembered the mousesavers newsletter where they have a link for undercover tourist discounted tickets every month. It's almost the same value as the adult at child.

My ticket date will start Feb 17

I was on their site yesterday and I could only find the hoppers which came out quite a bit higher. I will have to try the site again to dig around and see if they do base tickets.

I ended up not getting those adult at child prices as I remembered the mousesavers newsletter where they have a link for undercover tourist discounted tickets every month. It's almost the same value as the adult at child.

My ticket date will start Feb 17

7 day tickets are 594 GBP or 679 EUR (that includes the $10 per ticket amount allowing them to be refunded). $975 CAD or $965 CAD depending on whether you choose pounds or euros.

They do not sell anything other than hoppers. So those are the hopper prices for 7 day tickets. They also sell 14 day tickets. They currently have an offer for getting adult at child prices. Still a savings over your USD prices for non-hoppers. I understand you don't need the hoppers, but you don't have to hop with them if you don't want to. It also includes memory maker. It's $100 CAD or more savings each ticket. 🤷‍♀️

7 day tickets are 594 GBP or 679 EUR (that includes the $10 per ticket amount allowing them to be refunded). $975 CAD or $965 CAD depending on whether you choose pounds or euros.

They do not sell anything other than hoppers. So those are the hopper prices for 7 day tickets. They also sell 14 day tickets. They currently have an offer for getting adult at child prices. Still a savings over your USD prices for non-hoppers. I understand you don't need the hoppers, but you don't have to hop with them if you don't want to. It also includes memory maker. It's $100 CAD or more savings each ticket. 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for this. I must have been doing the math wrong yesterday or else the website I estimated currency conversion on was way off.

Thanks for this. I must have been doing the math wrong yesterday or else the website I estimated currency conversion on was way off.
I use google :) I usually just do 1 USD to CAD and then that gives me the rate, or 1 GBP, 1 EUR, etc. I know it changes a lot but it's always been the actual rate, and it matches what Disney GC's use that day as well. Good luck and enjoy your trip, that's a lot of tickets so I am sure you will have a lot to plan :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter