can you get Popcorn buckets outside of the parks?

mighty quack

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if they sell the Mickey popcorn buckets anywhere that doesn't require a park admission like Disney springs?

about a year ago i got a popcorn bucket from a kiosk right outside world of disney. of course that was a year ago so who knows where/whats available right now, someone else may be able to answer that!

I havent seen them outside parks lately, also different buckets in different parks.

Fyi, disney will refund a ticket if you get back to outside the park guest relations within 1 hour. ive heard it called the shopping pass but i think that's a beat the system inside joke name.

I bought a popcorn bucket at a concession stand near World of Disney at Disney Springs earlier this month. I think it was the same one I saw at the Magic Kingdom.

I bought a popcorn bucket at a concession stand near World of Disney at Disney Springs earlier this month. I think it was the same one I saw at the Magic Kingdom.
did you happen to notice if they had the mickey shaped ones and not just the round ones?

Have you tried calling merchandise guest services, maybe they can find the item you are looking for 877-560-6477.

I havent seen them outside parks lately, also different buckets in different parks.

Fyi, disney will refund a ticket if you get back to outside the park guest relations within 1 hour. ive heard it called the shopping pass but i think that's a beat the system inside joke name.

Pretty sure the shopping pass was discontinued a few years back. Especially with the Shop Disney Parks app, there is no need for it anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter