"Can We Sneak Out of Spirit of Aloha?"

Happy to help. Gosh, it was truly awful. Just not up to the standards Disney normally has. Ohana will be fine for a group, but you may want to read some recent reviews. For an all you can eat, they sure take their time bringing around seconds. I was sorely disappointed and won't be back. Yall ought to consider Hoop De Do review. It's rousing fun and the food is fine too. I think the boys might like it better. Our 12 year old grand who was with us, was literally hiding under the table lest he get called out to go up front.
The reservation is for our arrival day and they don’t want to leave the resort. They already compromised by dropping the luau so we at least have to compromise by staying at Poly for dinner and Ohana is the best option for that. No interest in Kona Cafe really. We wanted to take them to Raglan Road!

I agree it’s so bad!! My in-laws really wanted to go on our last trip so we did. Food was horrible, service was worse, show was meh. Enjoyed the very end with the fire but not worth the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter