Can we please watch SpongeBob???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabybetterDisney

DIS Veteran
I am rather annoyed at the fact that the Disney hotel TVs don't show Nickelodeon station. Why? Sometimes the Disney Channel even advertise Nick shows! Isn't this jealousy and rivalry rather outdated? You can love Mickey and SpongeBob at the same time. It's not wrong.

I am rather annoyed at the fact that the Disney hotel TVs don't show Nickelodeon station. Why? Sometimes the Disney Channel even advertise Nick shows! Isn't this jealousy and rivalry rather outdated? You can love Mickey and SpongeBob at the same time. It's not wrong.

I’m not so sure about that. I watched Spongebob once. I think I lost some brain cells.
It’s possible that Disney is trying to save the children. :p

Maybe watch it on an IPad?

@BabybetterDisney - I have come to the conclusion you are one bored and disgruntled person, however I have also decided to play. If you have any show you cannot miss for a period of time, in your case Spongebob, I suggest you bring a tablet loaded with all of yoru favorite episodes. We always did this for my DGD when we knew that we would want to keep her entertained when the adults were occupied.

I’m honestly thinking a younger person gets a hold of the account every now and again just to :stir:
Whomever it is, they definitely hit all the “hot” topics.

Mickey Mouse > Sponge Bob
popcorn::

I’m honestly thinking a younger person gets a hold of the account every now and again just to :stir:
Whomever it is, they definitely hit all the “hot” topics.

Mickey Mouse > Sponge Bob
popcorn::

LOL! I hope it is a young person. LOL!!!

We come from the UK so there’s plenty of shows we watch regularly that we can’t watch on vacation (we’re generally too busy anyway!)... it’s really not worth stressing over.

I’ve suspected for awhile but Spongebob was really the tell for me. It’s very topical right now since the creator’s death and a huge Super Bowl petition...
GOt it. I did nto watch the game so I am out of the loop on anything related.

Spongebob is still on TV? I used to love that when I was a kid. (although Cartoon Network was always my favourite ;))

Why in heavens name would WDW pay to add Nickelodeon to its in-room TV lineup when they have content of their own they can use for free? And why would they advertise a Viacom product? Yes, of course it's a rivalry. Both companies pay millions of dollars in advertising every year to push their products on consumers. Why would Disney help Viacom? As others have noted, if you want to watch Spongebob, bring an iPad.

From thinking you can walk up and be seated whenever you'd like at resort restaurants to being perturbed by Disney not showing Viacom content - you kind of don't understand how the world works, do you?

Guys.

Do I really have to remind people that attacking a poster for asking a question is frowned upon here?

If you don't like a thread, you don't have to read it. We have lots of other threads for you to read.
If you don't approve of a question, you don't have to answer it.
If you don't like anything that a poster writes on the DISboards.....that's what the ignore feature is for.

I have to say I’m always find it refreshing and am and not at all unhappy that my kids can’t watch spongebob and the other dumb shows they are addicted to on Nick! So while they wish Disney had nick, I like that they have to watch Disney cartoons if they want to watch any :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter