Can someone who doesn't like to spin (at all!) go on Men in Black?

Hi folks!
I really need help on this one, and I'll love to hear any advice you have on this, no matter how silly or farfetched it may sound.

Here's my plight... I DESPERATELY want to ride Spiderman (and every other ride at IoA and US) when we return for our 2nd honeymoon this year. However, I get motion sickness so badly that I can't even ride motion simulation rides! I can usually endure them by looking at the floor, but it makes me so sad to not be able to truly enjoy the ride or to have to wait when my friends and family ride. I feel like there's something wrong with me that none of them will understand.

Believe me, I'm no "wimp." I am willing to ignore my own fear of heights in order to climb stairs-upon-stairs to do REALLY HIGH rides at water parks. The funny thing is... Riding THEM doesn't bother me!

I have several theories on this. Maybe I have an oversensative sense of equalibrium? It seems that I have no problem with the natural inertia of sliding down a slide or rolling down a hill in a car. What I have a problem with is when a car is "forced" back and forth and "forcably" spun. (But strangely enough, MiB doesn't bother me much at all).

I've tried dramamine before and it didn't seem to help. I've tried not eating for at least a few hours before, I've tried making sure I'm well hydrated. I've tried watching the coasters first... Still queezy and dizzy in the head.

I really really really really really wanna ride Spiderman!!
Darn these Spidey-senses...

Help?
:( :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter