Can MDE friends see linked tickets?

WDWFantasmicFan

Uber Disney Fan
I have a secret trip coming up (nobody knows), but I have friends linked to my MDE account. Settings are 'shared plans only', but can friends see my linked park tickets and special event tickets? If they can, I need to defriend them quickly 😂

I have a secret trip coming up (nobody knows), but I have friends linked to my MDE account. Settings are 'shared plans only', but can friends see my linked park tickets and special event tickets? If they can, I need to defriend them quickly 😂

If it's shared only, then no they will not see the tickets. They would only see FP and dining that you have together.

I found this out because my wife had her account to "shared plans only" and I could not see her ticket for our upcoming trip. Once she changed to the the all plans option, I could see her ticket.

If it's shared only, then no they will not see the tickets. They would only see FP and dining that you have together.

I found this out because my wife had her account to "shared plans only" and I could not see her ticket for our upcoming trip. Once she changed to the the all plans option, I could see her ticket.

We are going with Friends later this year and we have all of our MDE linked together and have "Share ALL plans" set, but we can't see any of each others hotel RSVP or tickets. Once we booked a "fake" ADR together then we could see everything for each other. Once the ADR was canceled then POOF, all visibility into each other's plans disappeared because we were currently sharing nothing again.

So as long as the OP doesn't have any shared plans with their friends, they won't be able to see anything, regardless of the share settings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter