Can I sell my ticket on the board?

Canadian Harmony

DIS Veteran
It's becoming increasingly clear that I won't be able to go to DLR this year. It's the old conundrum - when I have the money I don't have the time, and if I have the time I don't have the money.

My 5 Day Park Hopper is good til the 13th of January 2018. Is there a place on this board where I can sell it? I don't want to get into trouble and disobey a rule.

It's becoming increasingly clear that I won't be able to go to DLR this year. It's the old conundrum - when I have the money I don't have the time, and if I have the time I don't have the money.

My 5 Day Park Hopper is good til the 13th of January 2018. Is there a place on this board where I can sell it? I don't want to get into trouble and disobey a rule.

For sale ads are not allowed on the DIS and Disneyland tickets are not re-sellable so it would be safe to assume that posting an ad on this board to try and sell your ticket is against the rules.

I believe even though it expires, you won't be out the money. If your next trip is past the exp date, they will just put what you paid for the ticket toward what ever the current ticket price would be and you pay the difference in ticket cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter