Can I see your Disney Wedding Bouquet?

I love all these beautiful bouquets!:goodvibes Here is mine - the rose and hydrangea option from the Memories Collection.

300-1.jpg

I havent been on here in forever, but couldnt resist posting when I saw this thread.

165741009-0099.jpg

In just over a month I'll be able to play along! :) I'm having a cascade bouquet - all roses. It's suppose to be small & large red & white roses. I can't wait!

For our wedding (1991 - not in Disney) I had a cascade bouquet in all red roses and I loved it.

Here is mine:

K_A0081_9-22-10K_A0081_9-22-10_400x600.jpg

I had my mom's baby bracelet attached to the ribbon wrap as my "something old":
K_A1598_9-22-10.JPG

I loved my flowers - they did such a great job bringing my vision to life!

I finally get to play! I was really happy with by bouquet. I wanted a simple, round, rose bouquet with hidden mickey crystals, and that is exactly what I got. I ended up with 2 bouquets on the day of (some sort of accident in the floral department) so I got to choose which one I wanted to use, and I chose the smaller one, which really worked better for me - I'm only 5 feet tall lol And the bouquet really lasted all through the day, which was amazing considering how hot it was.

KM02639-9-10.jpg

KM01569-9-10-1.jpg

I finally get to play! I was really happy with by bouquet. I wanted a simple, round, rose bouquet with hidden mickey crystals, and that is exactly what I got. I ended up with 2 bouquets on the day of (some sort of accident in the floral department) so I got to choose which one I wanted to use, and I chose the smaller one, which really worked better for me - I'm only 5 feet tall lol And the bouquet really lasted all through the day, which was amazing considering how hot it was.

KM02639-9-10.jpg

KM01569-9-10-1.jpg
Very pretty!

I was hoping to see a Tulip bouquet...as they are my favorite flowers.

So many pretty flowers...thanks for posting.

All the flowers are beautiful!! What is the average cost of a bouquet?? We are planning a vow renewal in November at the Wilderness Lodge!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter