Can I see your Disney Wedding Bouquet?

Here's mine; it was all silk - peonies and spray roses with lilly grass

90066.jpg

I want silk as well!! Are those from Disney Floral? They're beautiful!

The silk bouquet's look so natural! I think that's a great idea for brides travelling from abroad :)

Are they very expensive?

Here are my bouquets. Mine was all white flowers with with the stephanotis having aquamarine Swarovski crystal accents and there was a hidden Mickey one in there. I also had some large pink emerald cut crystals in there too. I had Swarovski pearl closures on the handle. I kind of went nuts when Disney Floral said they use Swarovski.
The Bridesmaids had pink and blue flowers with white stephanotis with the 2 different crystal color accents. Their handles were either pink or blue satin with the opposite color crystal closures. My Jr. Bridesmaid had 2 Hidden Mickeys and my Flower Girl had a Mickey Pin-Tuck basket. You can see the hidden Mickey in the second picture.

PH153910609-0261-1.jpg

DSC_0177_2.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

AprilandAnthonyswedding340.jpg

I loved my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. I had blue hydrangeas with yellow roses and my bridesmaids carried pink hydrangeas with yellow roses (my mom carried yellow roses in her wedding).

C29.jpg

A91.jpg

E3.jpg

148388_457364711189_111170876189_6200125_4428758_n.jpg

I LOVED my bouquet. I also LOVE hot pink. :) My bridesmaids had yellow and pink together for theirs. Men had yellow or pink bouts.

67478_446250196189_111170876189_6026234_5265927_n.jpg

148388_457364711189_111170876189_6200125_4428758_n.jpg

I LOVED my bouquet. I also LOVE hot pink. :) My bridesmaids had yellow and pink together for theirs. Men had yellow or pink bouts.

67478_446250196189_111170876189_6026234_5265927_n.jpg

I LOOOOOVE your bouquet. This is what mine will look like, but mine will be wrapped in polka dot ribbon (black and white). My girls will carry white daisies. :goodvibes So pretty.

Aww thank you! Yours sounds like it's going to be beautiful. I really wanted polka dots, but we decided to keep it super simple. :) Four weeks! You must be getting so excited!

Aww thank you! Yours sounds like it's going to be beautiful. I really wanted polka dots, but we decided to keep it super simple. :) Four weeks! You must be getting so excited!

You all look super cute in that picture. :goodvibes Yup, I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! :banana:

I'm so jealous of you WDW with your floral! It seems like your possibilities are endless in terms of types of flowers and colors and shapes of arrangements! I'm a DCL bride and I feel like our options are SO limited! We can have a Rose-only bouquet or a "Tropical Bouquet" with the package, OR you can upgrade ($75!) for Calla Lilies-ONLY bouquet or a thanksgiving or christmas looking holiday bouquet.

I really wanted to have calla lilies and roses, but my DFTW planner has informed me that I cannot do so!!! Roses only, or Calla Lilies only! No mixing! :sad2:

I'm so jealous of you WDW with your floral! It seems like your possibilities are endless in terms of types of flowers and colors and shapes of arrangements! I'm a DCL bride and I feel like our options are SO limited! We can have a Rose-only bouquet or a "Tropical Bouquet" with the package, OR you can upgrade ($75!) for Calla Lilies-ONLY bouquet or a thanksgiving or christmas looking holiday bouquet.

I really wanted to have calla lilies and roses, but my DFTW planner has informed me that I cannot do so!!! Roses only, or Calla Lilies only! No mixing! :sad2:

If you aren't opposed to fake flowers there are some great real touch bouquets out there. The best part is that all of the flowers are always in season!

Where did you get your silk bouquet? Did you make it?

No, actually it was kind of funny, I saw a pic of it online and it was the exact colors I wanted in my wedding. I had to make several phone calls and follow several links to find the florist that created it in NY!! After I figured it out, they were shocked that I called them about that particular bouquet, because they were just helping one of their friends promoting some type of wedding site and never expected anyone to call them. Anyway, they happily reproduced the bouquet for me. I'll try to find their name, it's been three years, if you're really interested. It was a florist in a very small town in NY.

No, actually it was kind of funny, I saw a pic of it online and it was the exact colors I wanted in my wedding. I had to make several phone calls and follow several links to find the florist that created it in NY!! After I figured it out, they were shocked that I called them about that particular bouquet, because they were just helping one of their friends promoting some type of wedding site and never expected anyone to call them. Anyway, they happily reproduced the bouquet for me. I'll try to find their name, it's been three years, if you're really interested. It was a florist in a very small town in NY.

No, thank you for the offer though. I am happy to see other people use silk flowers. I have been leaning towards that myself but a lot of people seem to make their own. Your bouquet was very pretty

No, thank you for the offer though. I am happy to see other people use silk flowers. I have been leaning towards that myself but a lot of people seem to make their own. Your bouquet was very pretty

Thank you!! It looks as beautiful now as it did the day we got married. I'm very happy that I went silk!!

You guys are great....I now have so many ideas for floral. I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!