• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I please get some advice from people who have lost a child?

I am so very sorry, so horrible and sad. My brother's long time live in gf's 21 yo son jumped off a bridge in our area after several stints in rehab, leaving behind a young baby. Sigh. They say that cameras on bridge said he actually initially lived and tried to swim to shore and they both went to identify the body, I just couldn't imagine. Nor imagine how your sister feels with such tragedy. The baby helps her a lot, but also she was able to get on an antidepressant that actually has helped. My brother at one point thought she was having a mental breakdown. I will say prayers for your sister. Give her lots of love and I hope she sees a professional.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter