• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone tell me a little about Mickey's Philharmagic

captaindavidhook

<font color=green>Stay away from there<br><font co
I came upon this last night. Was reading from the allears site and read that a guy said it was one of the top 7 must do attractions at wdw. Is this true and if so why haven't i heard to much about it? I did some reading on it this evening and it sound quite exciting to say the least. Anyone have some info they could share with me, perhaps tell me if they liked it or not. I do appreciate any feedback as always.

It's definitely one of our favorite attractions in the MK since it opened. It just makes me happy! It's like all the Disney movies rolled into one in 3D and it has great effects (don't want to spoil it for you). I wouldn't miss it.

Great 3-D movie! Definitely something you want to see. Everyone in my family loves. Although it's my Hubby's favorite cause he loves Donald.:cool1:

Definitely in the top 7 attractions ever! DO NOT MISS THIS! :cool1: Mickey's Philharmagic is a 4d show hosted by Donald Duck. He's on the lookout for the Sorcerer hat and he takes you through a handful of Disney movies and their songs. It's one of my favorites at MK, we do it 3-4 times in one trip!! :thumbsup2

Wow im blown away by all the wonderfull things being said. Sound very exciting. I appreciate the feedback,please keep them coming friends.

Philharmagic was INCREDIBLE! The show is well done with some neat surprises!

My daughter was 5 when we went and she is typically scared to death of 3-D and 4-D shows and she BEGGED to go and see Philharmagic again!

We ended up seeing it a total of 4 times during our 7 day stay at WDW last year!

Philharmagic was INCREDIBLE! The show is well done with some neat surprises!

My daughter was 5 when we went and she is typically scared to death of 3-D and 4-D shows and she BEGGED to go and see Philharmagic again!

We ended up seeing it a total of 4 times during our 7 day stay at WDW last year!

wow 4 times in 7 days. Im guessing then my 4 yr old niece will enjoy it as well and also since were going in august its indoors gives u a nice break from beating the heat.

Great show! I am guessing it doesn't get the attention that it deserves is because it is fairly easy to get into since the theater is so large. That is my guess...

Its a great show. We're college kids and we loved it! It goes through multiple scenes from Disney movies with their songs (Aladdin, Little Mermaid...) and the effects are awesome and not scary at all. Definitely plenty of "whoa!!!" moments but none of them pop up out of no where and scare you.

Also, the theatre is BEAUTIFUL!

btw just let me say even thou this has nothing to do with disney related discussion how nice it is to see so many friendly people on here late at night.

I figure some time in the near future, someone else will return the favor when I'm on here late at night and I just can't stop worrying about where to watch wishes from.

I love to help!:thumbsup2

My son (four at the time, five now) talked about that crazy Donald Duck for months. Now as we get ready for next trip he is already talking about it again. "Daddy what was that crazy donald not to touch" over and over again.

This attraction is one of our favorites. We always do this in the heat of the afternoon. It gives you a nice break from the florida sun.

When attempting to get seat allow about 25 - 30 people ahead of you in the row. This should put you somewhere smack in the middle which is where you want to sit. The CM's will make everyone move to the end of the aisle.

Have fun......

This is a must when visiting WDW. A great show for everyone. Also it gives you a chance to get out of the heat and off your feet for a while. Kids love the 3-D effects.

Philharmagic is awesome, my kids love it and all the effects are great. Just gives me the warm fuzzies thinking about the show, it is just so pleasant! Can't wait to see it again in August. Also my DH fav, and he isn't easily impressed!! :thumbsup2

Oh also try to get at least three or four rows back for the effects to work properly, otherwise youll be too close.

as for trying to sit in the middle of the row, if you dont have a huge party, just hang out by the wall by the row you want and watch for people to fill up about half way. Thats what we did. Since its a 3-d movie, as long as youre at least a couple rows back, every row behind that will be good seating.

Oh yeah and when the show is over, don't forget to look behind you at the wall. There's a big surprise!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter