Can anyone tell me a little about Mickey's Philharmagic

I will be the dissenter here. Hopefully this is not being built up to high for you. It is a fun 3D movie but was one of the most disappointing attractions for me. I would not consider it in the top 25 at WDW. It certainly had some potential though.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I'm curious now...would you care to share your top 25?

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I have seen this a number of times and I don't remember anything that scared my kids (no witches or otherwise). My kids have seen this at all different ages, the youngest being 3, and were never scared at all.

There is/was one part that frightened my kids their first time. I don't recall exactly what was happening, but it was more of the loud music and dark movie type of scared than anything else. However, they still go on it again and again now... for some reason I feel like maybe the part had something to do with a tornado or something? Can't remember exactly. Regardless... philharmagic is an ABSOLUTE must do for all ages IMO...:thumbsup2

Last year, my DGD(2.5) was scared to death!!! Toooo loud. Next year we will try it again......we'll see......:worried:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I'm curious now...would you care to share your top 25?

Sort of in order but the list changes from year to year. :)
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
Spaceship Earth
American Adventure
Splash Mountain
ToT
Kilimanjaro Safari
Universe of Energy
Test Track
Dinosaur
Soarin’
Muppet Vision 3D
It’s Tough to be a Bug
TTA
It’s a Small World
Living with the Land
Maelstrom
Peter Pan
Great Movie Ride
Mission Space
Country Bear Jamboree
Jungle Cruise
Honey I Shrunk the Audience
Journey Into Imagination
Star Tours (makes me sick but I still like it)
Kali River Rapids

Love it. The champagne corks was my favorite part. Saw it the first time in 2005. Mickey's Philharmagic is just so sweet and embodies everything that Disney is.

Enjoy your trip.

My family really enjoyed it. It is a must see for us. If you are going with a small child it is very, very loud. The first time we saw it my 3 year old was terrified. I had to hold my hands over his ears. After we saw it, he looked at me with tears on his little face and said "can we see it again?" So, the next time we put ear plugs in (the best tip from the DIS ever!) and he loved it!

The mildest 3D/4D film in the parks. Its lovely because it uses the 3D to good effect but not for shocks or cheap tricks like some of the others do.

If you were a fan of the 90's musical animated film era Disneywise you'll love Phillarmagic. As thats where most of its sources comes from

This is most definitley a must see!! It's one of DF and I's favorite attractions at MK. I don't want to ruin anything for you so I won't go into much detail but there are tons of really cool effects, plus it's a 3-D Disney movie.. you can't go wrong!! :)

We've never seen it either and it's on our "must-do" list this year! I'm getting excited just reading all these posts...:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter