Can anyone help me locate this MK glass?

alexandrapt

Earning My Ears
I’m actually not sure where I should be posting this so please bear with me! My aunt, a Disney-Lover since she first went in 1971, is turning 60 next month! She’s forever bummed that a magic kingdom vintage-looking map martini glass she bought a few years back got ruined in the dishwasher. I thought it’d be great to have a new one reappear for her big bday! But, I can’t locate it anywhere on the web. Does anyone know where I might? Here’s a photo!

Attachments

• 82CFAAEA-B0AB-4CBC-9B8F-1529B58C77C3.jpeg
    82CFAAEA-B0AB-4CBC-9B8F-1529B58C77C3.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 92
I’m actually not sure where I should be posting this so please bear with me! My aunt, a Disney-Lover since she first went in 1971, is turning 60 next month! She’s forever bummed that a magic kingdom vintage-looking map martini glass she bought a few years back got ruined in the dishwasher. I thought it’d be great to have a new one reappear for her big bday! But, I can’t locate it anywhere on the web. Does anyone know where I might? Here’s a photo!
A couple sites that show that glass has it out of stock. You might have luck put your name on a waitlist. Good Luck and Happy Birthday to your Aunt.
http://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney-...gdom-Map--Stemmed-Cocktail-Glass_p_27093.html

Park merchandise (assuming this was bought in a park?) is usually a Theme Park Attractions & Strategies (TPAS) board topic. Tagging @Lynne M so she can move it over there. Hope you can find it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter