• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Lucien: "Yeah."

Henri: "So who's going to help? I will."

Lucien: "I am."

Austin: "I will as well."
MJ: "I'm in." She hoped someone could turn her into a cat, or something. She still wasn't used to her human form and didn't think she could prove much use.

Jori: "As am I." She didn't know if she could do much, but she'd try.

OOC:Her is Eira this isn't an ID or anything but I like it much better than that atrocious thing I made for the nominations. Next time I will use a real person.

image.jpg

OOC: Nice characters

MJ: "We should probably hurry and get to MK before Jessica gets back, or she won't let us go," Mary Jane said.

Jori: "But where should we start?"

Lucien, Austin, and Henriette: They got on the monorail.

Lucien: "Okay, so you said they have a person stationed at every land, yes?"

Austin: "We need to get our mind-controlled people back. Chao and Jiang, they're soldiers of the Emperor's, yes? And Hamada and Tomago are related to members of Big Hero 6, right? Jafar must have planned this, chosen the strongest campers to help him and weaken us. So we need to get our people back to have a better chance at defeating Jafar."

Henriette: "Genevieve. If there's any other villains' relatives working with Jafar, you need to get them on our side. Likely as not, Jafar's only using them - if there are any - to further his own power and won't share any control with them. I won't lie, we're probably all going to get in trouble with Jessica for disobeying her order, but I promise, I'll defend everyone in MK right now and say they were controlled, but I can only do that if you can get them on our side."

Lucien, Austin, and Henriette: They got on the monorail.

Lucien: "Okay, so you said they have a person stationed at every land, yes?"

Austin: "We need to get our mind-controlled people back. Chao and Jiang, they're soldiers of the Emperor's, yes? And Hamada and Tomago are related to members of Big Hero 6, right? Jafar must have planned this, chosen the strongest campers to help him and weaken us. So we need to get our people back to have a better chance at defeating Jafar."

Henriette: "Genevieve. If there's any other villains' relatives working with Jafar, you need to get them on our side. Likely as not, Jafar's only using them - if there are any - to further his own power and won't share any control with them. I won't lie, we're probably all going to get in trouble with Jessica for disobeying her order, but I promise, I'll defend everyone in MK right now and say they were controlled, but I can only do that if you can get them on our side."
MJ: She nodded to their assumptions. "I followed Ebony to MK. She's most presumably helping him, but I was unable to tell who else was working with him," she reported.

Jori: She rode along on the monerail, listening to every word.

MJ: She nodded to their assumptions. "I followed Ebony to MK. She's most presumably helping him, but I was unable to tell who else was working with him," she reported.

Jori: She rode along on the monerail, listening to every word.

Henriette: Henri, the one that knew who Ebony was, frowned heavily. She looked to Austin, who she knew was Phillip and Aurora's son. "Austin, be prepared - Ebony is related to Maleficent."

Austin: His mouth set into a very firm line, and he didn't say anything.

MJ: "Hopefully we'll be able to convince the controlled campers that we're friends without having to fight them too much..." Mary Jane thought aloud.

Jori: "What exactly is the plan here?"

MJ: "Hopefully we'll be able to convince the controlled campers that we're friends without having to fight them too much..." Mary Jane thought aloud.

Jori: "What exactly is the plan here?"

Hannah:"How will we convince them?They are under mind control after all.

Henriette: "Well, how did they end the mind control in the movie?"

Lucien: "I believe they broke Jafar's staff."

Henriette: "That could be problematic. Either we get Jafar's staff somehow, and I have no idea how, or maybe....if we knock them unconscious and then wake them back up, do you think that would help them?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter